Revo ONLY match

hopalong

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a note from John Scouten, Shooting USA will have a crew at the match on Saturday (at least that is the plans)

Thanks John, we'll try to be on out best behavior (Just keep away from Cliff) :lol:

Hop

Well my application is on the way. :D I'm waiting to be able to self squad when possible.

I hope that the applications start rolling in and it stays a two day match. The more the merrier I say. :)

Now I need to load up the ammunition I will need for the match. I figure that 500 rounds should do the job, with a side match possibly being held.

Hello Hop: Shot a match today with Farly Collins, he mentioned you had purchased one of his polish plate racks, we are planing on coming down to your match. If possible I will try and get him to leave the STI home and shoot one of my 625s, will have more info later next week.

Man, You spoiled the suprise !!!! :surprise::surprise:

Oh well, so few people know what one is it doesn't matter. :devil:

Come on down, Make sure FARLEY shoots a wheelgun so he can get a dose of his own medicine !!! ;)

Talked with the guys at the Memphis range today, the match is shaping up right nicely.

Anybody want to donate a prize for the prize table let me know. We will also take donations for the Hospital (If you know someone that can't come but would help out) !!!! :cheers:

Hop

Got some more entry forms in this week. I'm gone again, be back Friday. Will send confirmations then.

Thanks, to all.

Looking good, just a little behind on prize table (kind of hard to do that when gone all the time) <_<

Send me your entries, so I can know to plan on 2 days or just 1 (Saturday) and use Sunday as a rain day ect.

Hop

Hop there will probably be three of us sending our apps in later this week. How are you doing the squadding? I don't quite know how to squad online but figure betwixt the three of us we can figger it out. We will be ready for some fun in Otober. :cheers: later rdd

Bubber,

Self squadding is easy.

When Brad sends you the Pin number take it and click on the Memphis Charity Challenge on the self squadding page. Then click on your name. Then put the pin number in the space for it. Then put yourself in the squad you want and whala !!!

Heard you picking on my 3-gunning buddy today. ;)

Hop

OK, WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING YOU WILL BE THERE? THERE ARE ONLY 15! SIGNED UP SO FAR!

LET'S SEE SOME ACTION HERE. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO KICK SAM'S BUTT AT THIS MATCH! GET THOSE REGISTRATIONS IN. WHERE ARE ARE YOU MIKE, CLIFF, ED, DOGGED, ETC. ?

INQURING MINDS AND BWANA-SIX GUN WANT TO KNOW!

OK, WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING YOU WILL BE THERE? THERE ARE ONLY 15! SIGNED UP SO FAR!

LET'S SEE SOME ACTION HERE. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO KICK SAM'S BUTT AT THIS MATCH! GET THOSE REGISTRATIONS IN. WHERE ARE ARE YOU MIKE, CLIFF, ED, DOGGED, ETC. ?

Hop should have three apps waiting on him when he makes it home, The Gober Twins and me. Cya Der. later rdd

Payday's next friday, that's when my app will be going out.

Hop should have three apps waiting on him when he makes it home, The Gober Twins and me. Cya Der. later rdd

Now that's what I'm talking about. Let's get this ball rollin. :cheers:

You are the man Bubber! Looking forward to seeing you on Halloween. If Cliff comes, do you think he will wear his stripper costume? :roflol:

Wooo Hooo! I got signed up on Danny's Squad. :cheers: It is gonna be fun. Got the Gober Twins and Bud Lite in one squad. Videos at 11:00. :ph34r: later rdd

Wooo Hooo! I got signed up on Danny's Squad. :cheers: It is gonna be fun. Got the Gober Twins and Bud Lite in one squad. Videos at 11:00. :ph34r: later rdd

Hate to break the news bubber, but that ain't Bud-Lite unless there is more than one. Not sure if Danny is going to make it or not.

Bwana

If anyone from North Carolina is interested we have started a NC squad (Squad 12). I also have a full revolver rig, SW Model 28, speedloaders, speedloader holders, holster, belt that can be borrowed. Its currently setup for a Size 48 waistline but have more than enough holes in the belt for a smaller waist.

Hate to break the news bubber, but that ain't Bud-Lite unless there is more than one. Not sure if Danny is going to make it or not.

Bwana

Dog gone. Well maybe this Danny won't mind us much. But I hope we get to see the other Danny at the ICORE Cup. later rdd

just to update,

We WILL be going to a 1 day match (October 31), due to slow entries (the "roadies" haven't sent anything yet) Some few range staff will shoot on Friday. All others will shoot with the squads on Saturday. This will allow for a cheaper match administratively, and more for St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital.

If this has inconvenienced you, SORRY but this is much better and easier to run.

Hopalong

It may inconvenience some, but I look forward to the chance to meet all of the shooters Saturday participating in the match. :)

Looking at the class levels of many of those that are coming, I am sure going to have to shoot my best to finish well in the standings. :surprise:

That polish plate rack will be interesting. I'll have to see that contraption in action, so I can figure out how best that I can engage it. :blink:

Edited by Blueridge