Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cancer

benny hill

My mom was told last thur. she has cancer in her stomach & liver. We are trying to get he into M.B. Anderson in houston ASAP. She just turned 80 but I would love to see her at 81 or so. The shop will be a little slower for awhile & hope everyone understands.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shop will be a little slower for awhile & hope everyone understands.

Take care of her. We'll get a long.

Sorry to hear this about your mom. Take a notebook for the hospital stay...take lots of notes.

Let us know if we can help.

Joel

Hey Benny,

God bless you and your Mom. My girlfriend has lost both her parents to cancer and in talking with her, you sometimes don't know who it's harder on. Know that we are there for you in any way and all of our prayers and well wishes go out to you AND your Mom.

Rich

My mom was told last thur. she has cancer in her stomach & liver. We are trying to get he into M.B. Anderson in houston ASAP. She just turned 80 but I would love to see her at 81 or so. The shop will be a little slower for awhile & hope everyone understands.

My stuff can wait, you take care of family. I'm about 90 minutes away from MB Anderson, you have my number and Merlin does as well, so call me for anything you need. Seriously.