Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hamburgers, Mmmmmmmm..

The baby was sick for a couple of days and liked it so much that she decided to share :sick: . Oh Joy! (As Grandma used to say.) So after a night of worshiping the porcelain goddess, I was dozing and dreaming of what I would eat as soon as I am able. Hamburgers! I LOVE THEM! So what say you of the Benosphere? What is your favorite and why? I prefer homemade but find few that I dislike. It seems to be varying degrees of like between burgers and I. :rolleyes:

JZ

When in Vegas, I have to have In n Out Burger. Not the best but there is something about them.

Best place locally(not a local place) is 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. I think they are spreading out across the US now, befroe it was just an east coast thing. Great burgers, big at that, and decent fresh fries.

But nothing beats the homemade burger straight from the grill.

Homemade are great for sure...

but if I got to get a quick fix..

locally..King Chef..ahhhh almost perfect..and fries with a little extra lovin'

chains..Goodtimes makes a decent dbl cheese..

and yes..when I hit Vegas..always stop by the In and Out..

Yeah we do have some good ones in SoCal. In-N-Out for sure but I remember Knowlwoods as being a favorite of mine. Every time we played away H20 Polo games in Mission Viejo we would stop there to eat on the way home.

Grilla Burger is great but well over my pricerange. I have trouble paying $8.50 for your basic burger.

Well, home sick so I think I'll go dryfire, and dream of BURGERS!

In southern Alabama, the Master Burger from Master Burger drive-in in Eight Mile, Al. For the more adventurist types, you can add cheese, bacon, and jalopenas as you desire. A run-down-your-forearms type of burger.

Cholesteral bomb on a bun :roflol:

mmmmmmm :bow:

dj

The best burger I ever had was the egg burger I got at the PX when I hit Okinawa on the way home from 'Nam in '67. The first egg and the first burger in 13 months. After that, Cheeseburger In Paradise in Jupiter Fl (no, not the chain). Up here in NoVA, 5 Guys.

Another vote for Five Guys.

+1

+1 Simple menu, simple food done extremely well.

In Indianapolis - Five Guys (NW and NE side), Bub's (Carmel), Boogie Burger (Broad Ripple), Workingman's Friend (SW of downtown)