Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent.

Thanx for the advise brotha... Waiting of the SJC aluminum magwell, extended mag release, and KKM Precision Barrel... I need to start making some minor & major loads for her ...

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 3 gun pistol. Glock 34 gen 3

• Dawson sights
  • Finger grooves removed, double trigger guard undercut, and stippling by Mod 1 Firearms
  • Polished fire control
  • TTI base pads

post-42261-0-79158200-1369142013_thumb.j

Edited by JRicks

So you posed pics of your production 3 gun setup in the AR pic area then these 3.....what 3 gun are these for :roflol: great pistols and great 3 gun setup

Are you talking to me ? I didn't post anything in the AR pic thread, I did respond to one. These 3 are pistols I have or will use in Limited.

I also posted in the SVI .40 section. Thanks for the compliment, just not sure what you mean about the posting ?

So you posed pics of your production 3 gun setup in the AR pic area then these 3.....what 3 gun are these for :roflol: great pistols and great 3 gun setup

Are you talking to me ? I didn't post anything in the AR pic thread, I did respond to one. These 3 are pistols I have or will use in Limited.

I also posted in the SVI .40 section. Thanks for the compliment, just not sure what you mean about the posting ?

HA Can I get a do-over? It was a mistake on my part! I was thinking about another reply regarding the 3 gun posted, read through the replys to include yours then came in here and saw your 3 beauties and some how in my brain they combined. A little to much :eatdrink: on my day off I guess........sorry for the confusion but either way NICE threesome youve got there

HA Can I get a do-over? It was a mistake on my part! I was thinking about another reply regarding the 3 gun posted, read through the replys to include yours then came in here and saw your 3 beauties and some how in my brain they combined. A little to much :eatdrink: on my day off I guess........sorry for the confusion but either way NICE threesome youve got there

That's ok I thought maybe I was posting and forgot. LOL, Thanks again for the compliment Infinity pistols really are great guns.