Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

That it a good looking gun Biloxi23. Is that grip silver colored for a coating or natural. If its natural I'll give you 2 matches then it will be a mat grey like mine. Lol I really like it te gun and grip.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That it a good looking gun Biloxi23. Is that grip silver colored for a coating or natural. If its natural I'll give you 2 matches then it will be a mat grey like mine. Lol I really like it te gun and grip.

It is the natural aluminum color. I one of those guys that is anal enough about equipment, that I will probably keep polishing it. Or maybe look into anodizing.

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh.............. noticed the rear sight looked like it is raised quite a bit so was curious why the tall front.

Thanks!

Yeah they use the existing dove tail so it sit higher. A regular bomer sight would be milled in and sit lower. It's a great rear sight!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shot mostly production last year but the few times I did shoot Limited I used a Glock 34. Just recently purchased a STI Edge in .40 cal.

Pictures of both. Planning to run a lot more in the Limited/Limited 10 class this year.

Glock34-vi.jpgSTIEdge-vi.jpg

Edited by sarge450

• 2 weeks later...