Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Institute of Vibra Prime Research and Repair

Larry & Merlin LTD are proud to announce the formation of the National Institute of Vibra Prime Research and Repair. After exhaustive research and extensive development we have now completed the construction of our new high tech repair facility. We are proud to offer a full service line of repair, replacement and modification of the world famous Vibra Prime line.

Only the finest of materials are used in our new high tech repair facility.

242655500-M.jpg

All repairs are personally checked by our master repair engineer, The renowned Mr. Larry White. BS. FU. and EM certified.

242656141-L.jpg

Our high tech, high volume assembly line spares no expense in bring you a quality product.

242656381-M.jpg

Ask about our custom Vibra Prime grip stippling option...Yours for an additional fee of $45.00.

When you guys get around to stoning the commutators and making new brushes I will be first in line to send one down, I have one that is flat worn out and needs help. The otherS work fine for now, but I don't want to have to fix the other one one my own. I know how and why and all of that, just don't feel like doing it.

Can you hardchrome a new one or does it have to be broken in first? And what's the turnaround time?

Thanks in advance, Brian

No hardchrome as of today but we do offer stippling, Gold and Silver plated and several various padded grip designs. We will be posing pictures of our product line as they come in from our various subcontractors.

Note: We welcome our customers to submit their custom designs here at our high tech/high dollar web shopping facility for consideration of inclusion into our product line. You may post your pictures here. They will be rated by viewer response. B)

I see how you work...

Do one from the pile...then have a cig, make a call, and drink some coffee...then make a big deal out of "all the work" you did.

Oh...and bring in Larry to ride off his coat-tails a bit.

:):):)

(I used to work for the government...I must say, very well done.)

I've just returned from my inspection of the production facilities, and I am pleased to say that Nat'l Inst. of VPRR. Has surpassed the Tx. DOBS requirements for quality and research.

They should receive certification from Tx. DOBS without a problem, I am sending my report and recommendations to the Board for final approval, however the board has NEVER superceded my appraisals in the past.

Congratulations N.I.V.P.R.R. may your dedication to quality be a shining light of guidance to the rest of the world.

Trapr Swonson

Tx. DOBS

U.S. DOBS

Office of Quality and Research

I dont believe this stuff. I just bought a new truck and put a down payment on a million dollar house based on Merlins assurance that we would have hundreds if not millions of Vibra- Primes to repair or modify. Now he says this is not a real business. I guess I should have known when he said one roll of tape would be enough and he wouldnt buy super glue and that he had toothpicks at home. Damn, no wonder he took off to OK this morning.-------------Larry

yeah rub it in merlin! thats it. I WILL SNIPE SOMETHING FROM YOU IN THE CLASSIFIEDS ONE OF THESE DAYS!!! And its gonna be somethin gooood and cheeaapp!!! :goof:

On a side note.. If I ever find my vibra prime, will you and larry trick it out, and give it a reliability job? lookin for a platinum encrusted ivory grip and 20 oz. triggerjob, ionbobnded deep black finish w a stainless slidestop!

Larry, check the accounts for any money that he may have left with, he could be pulling an ENRON. and leaving with all the company assets. He said Oklahoma but he could be on his way to Aruba!!

Is the roll of tape still there?

How about the glue?

Trapr