Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Institute of Vibra Prime Research and Repair

:blink: NOT! A REall Business. But But...YOu sold me 10 shares at just $15.00 each <_< I guess I should not have nodded.

Jamie, as a major(and only) share holder would you care to protect your investment, maybe spring for another roll of tape and some super glue, and I sure would like to have a box of tooth picks. Maybe that way we could stay afloat a little longer. I guess it would help if we had a customer or two, but maybe we just cant have everthing.-------------Larry

I was looking at my RCBS Hand priming tool the other day and I was thinking that a MUCH stronger and robust Vibra-Prime might lie within. :unsure:

It has a primer tray and a slot for the primers to feed into. All one might have to do is remove the squeeze handle and adapt a primer tube to the metal handle. What say ye :rolleyes:

Merlin, I was working on the hardchrome thing the other day. Got a few bugs to work out but the raw material (tin foil) seems to be the trick. When the prototype is completed I will let you know. Good news though, I will be able to ship the do it yourself kit for less than 50 cents.

:blink: NOT! A REall Business. But But...YOu sold me 10 shares at just $15.00 each <_< I guess I should not have nodded.

Jamie, as a major(and only) share holder would you care to protect your investment, maybe spring for another roll of tape and some super glue, and I sure would like to have a box of tooth picks. Maybe that way we could stay afloat a little longer. I guess it would help if we had a customer or two, but maybe we just cant have everthing.-------------Larry

<_< Humm

Supplies are important....I was Abel to get the best prices with "Full Pallet" quaintest = So the truck should have arrived with a Pallet of Tape and a pallet of Super Glue. NO, HazMat on the Glue

<_< Humm

Supplies are important....I was Abel to get the best prices with "Full Pallet" quaintest = So the truck should have arrived with a Pallet of Tape and a pallet of Super Glue. NO, HazMat on the Glue

Good, I heard of a guy that knew somebody that had a buddy who dropped and cracked a vibre prime some where in New Jeresy, trying to track him down now but will still need tooth picks, Whoop whoop back in business and can smell the riches now. Thanks buddy.--------------Larry :cheers:

Larry, his post said it had calibration problems, his loads are probably below minor, cuz if you hit it with a minor or major load that thing should fall without a problem. He did call it a MICRO scale, so the loads are probably sub minor,..........or micro loads.

It may just be user error though, get him to send it and we'll test some loads on it.

Trapr

Merlin, Merlin...THINK BIG, be like Mikey....

VibraPrime Calender, featuring Cathy... :wub::cheers:

OK...NOW you have my attention!

Sorry for the hiatius... I have been in a deep depression ever since I learned that one who I had thought to be a friend had a broken Vibra Prime and .... not only refused to donate it to the betterment of all human civilization .. but mocked and spurned my requests that he do the right thing and offer it up to the Institute.... After deep soul searching I now realize that there are to many who count on the Institute to let myself slid into oblivion and assure the destruction of this wonderful organization...

I'm back. (Insert Gandi like sefless service to mankind icon)

"...Insert Gandi like sefless service to mankind icon..."

Didn't I hear somewhere that Ghandi would take his repose with naked nubile women to test his spirtual resolve?

You might be onto something here, Merlin :devil:

Edited by kevin c

I have a Vibra Prime with a few live primers rattling around inside, if this is shipped to you for repair would I have to pay the $20 Haz-Mat fee?

(sure does make a weird noise as the primers are tossed around inside...)

I have a Vibra Prime with a few live primers rattling around inside, if this is shipped to you for repair would I have to pay the $20 Haz-Mat fee?

Dont send it yet. Use it until one of the primers inside goes off, that will blow it apart and you can dump the rest of them. Then you can avoid the hazmat fee. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!--------------Larry

Dont send it yet. Use it until one of the primers inside goes off, that will blow it apart and you can dump the rest of them. Then you can avoid the hazmat fee. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!--------------Larry

ROFLMAO :goof::goof::goof::goof:

Edited by MEC

Hello: I am thinking of starting the Dillon low primer sensor division of the Technical College. It will be a low pressure type campus since I live close to the beach. We will have very little book work or tests. It will be hands on work, then we will take breaks to the beach to clear our minds. It will require Zen type thinking and beer drinking. :cheers: Just like all higher institutes of education. After you graduate you are welcome back to teach others and attend spring break :surprise: I will have a meeting with the Headmasters Larry and Merlin to see how many students may attend these classes. I will let everyone know after this meeting. Thanks, Eric

Hello: I am thinking of starting the Dillon low primer sensor division of the Technical College. It will be a low pressure type campus since I live close to the beach. We will have very little book work or tests. It will be hands on work, then we will take breaks to the beach to clear our minds. It will require Zen type thinking and beer drinking. :cheers: Just like all higher institutes of education. After you graduate you are welcome back to teach others and attend spring break :surprise: I will have a meeting with the Headmasters Larry and Merlin to see how many students may attend these classes. I will let everyone know after this meeting. Thanks, Eric

I'm in if the Dillon Girls will be at Spring Break. :surprise: