Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 8 Championship

Well done all around. Good weekend with good people. :)

Yep!

And a special thanks to our friendly moderator for running the most complicated and difficult stage in the match. Never a complaint and always right on top of things. :cheers:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very special thanks to the gal in the pink Glock shirt that handed out fresh baked chocolate chip cookies to the RO's after her squad shot on Sunday. :D

That must have been Caron B. She is one hell of a lady and I get to enjoy her cookies every second sunday.

This was the first time I worked a major match. Working with Flex and Steve M. tended to be an eye opening experience. What a great time, Id rather compete in every major match like this one. Shoot thursday watch everyone else shoot the same stage and see the pros and cons of stage break down. This was the most fun Ive had in a long time. Thanks Kyle, Steve, Todd, Joey Bag-o-Dougnuts, Daryll, Daryll & Daryll. Squinty!

;)

What a great match. I was there the whole time and got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen since last yr and was able to meet a bunch of new guys. Great stages, quite a few that tempted you to go fast but then a no shoot with only a small Azone would appear. Thanks for putting on a great match. I'll be working on some video sometime this week or next to get it posted.

Flyin40

This was the first time I worked a major match. Working with Flex and Steve M. tended to be an eye opening experience. What a great time, Id rather compete in every major match like this one. Shoot thursday watch everyone else shoot the same stage and see the pros and cons of stage break down. This was the most fun Ive had in a long time. Thanks Kyle, Steve, Todd, Joey Bag-o-Dougnuts, Daryll, Daryll & Daryll. Squinty!

;)

:roflol:

Frank, I Must say I have never had that much fun working a match either. You all were a blast to work with and it never did get boring walking (or racing Steve) 50yds to reset a popper. Of course between Squinty and Mumblepenny calling scores I had plenty of time to work on my addition skills. Hope we can shoot together soon.

Todd, Daryll, Dan

:cheers:

What a great match. I was there the whole time and got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen since last yr and was able to meet a bunch of new guys. Great stages, quite a few that tempted you to go fast but then a no shoot with only a small Azone would appear. Thanks for putting on a great match. I'll be working on some video sometime this week or next to get it posted.

Flyin40

I'm looking forward to seeing those! It was good meeting and shooting with you. It was a fun match. Thanks to everyone who made it so! :cheers:

;)

:roflol:

Frank, I Must say I have never had that much fun working a match either. You all were a blast to work with and it never did get boring walking (or racing Steve) 50yds to reset a popper. Of course between Squinty and Mumblepenny calling scores I had plenty of time to work on my addition skills. Hope we can shoot together soon.

Todd, Daryll, Dan

Yes it was funny, watching Mumblepenny tripping in the same ditch I dug in front of the clamshell's, youd think he was practicing his WV dance steps. Although, not that it was funny at the time, the guy who took out the clamshell activator cable put on an impressive show as well! :roflol: The only person reeling us in was Flex, thank GOD for grownups! I can say that our stage was on fire with support and the flame of enthusiasm was hard to put out. You could say that after the smoke cleared everyone had a good time. :mellow:

Great match and tons of fun. There were many miles walked/ran on stage 1 from the rear tent to the back targets. We are all beat but it was worth it. almost everything broke... but the activators. Kudos to the designers those were some awesome and tough props! It ws good to see everyone again and hopefully i'll make it to more matches this summer!

I can say that our stage was on fire with support and the flame of enthusiasm was hard to put out. You could say that after the smoke cleared everyone had a good time. :mellow:

A little after match bon-fire often seems to spring up.

The stage is still standing there. You're welcome to come back with the matches. :roflol:

Maybe we should of planned a little Memorial day BBQ. Or maybe it would have been a large BBQ

Alan

The stage is still standing there. You're welcome to come back with the matches. :roflol:

We did pile that stage up before we left, but we kept it away from the smoldering that was left over from the fire in the back right corner of that bay. Those props were too nice to burn.

Great match and tons of fun. There were many miles walked/ran on stage 1 from the rear tent to the back targets. We are all beat but it was worth it. almost everything broke... but the activators. Kudos to the designers those were some awesome and tough props! It ws good to see everyone again and hopefully i'll make it to more matches this summer!

Hmmm, if only you had a turbo powered cart to get back and forth...... Kyle can bring the cart, I'll bring the boost, and we can hook you guys up for next year!

Without a doubt, you guys had the toughest stage of the match to RO. I heard Bill was pretty busy on that stage for a while. You all deserve a big pat on the back for keeping things running well.