Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 8 Championship

We are happy to announce that the 2008 Area 8 Championship will be held at East Huntingdon Sportsmen's - Scottdale, PA.

Thursday May 22 - Sunday May 25, 2008. Mark it on your calendars!

Details for the match haven't been finalized, but we wanted to get the date out for your information. Stages and other match details will be posted here when available.

You might remember East Huntingdon from the 2001 - 2004 Tri-State Championships and 2005 Area 8. We are planning an even better match in 2008! Hope to see you then.

Ron Rodgers

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Additional details on the '08 Area 8

East Huntingdon Practical Shooters are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the 2008 Area 8 Championship!

TECHWARE USA is the Match Sponsor.

The match runs May 22 – May 25, 2008 and will consist of 11 fun and challenging stages totaling approximately 260 rounds. You can shoot the match in one day.

The application and all other match information will be available by 11/22/07. You can email me at rodgers.ron@comcast.net if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you at East Huntingdon.

Ron Rodgers – Match Director

Gary Stevens - Range Master

East Huntingdon WebSite

This is shaping up to be a great match, so MARK you calendars and come shoot with us at the '08 Area 8!!!!

Area 8 is also holding a raffle (tickets available for purchase on application) for a Caspian Hi-CAP .40 Limited gun and the proceeds to benefit the USPSA Juniors Program.

Alan

Edited by Alan Meek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Ron,

Any mention of the Clown making an appearance?

Sterling

The clown ..... hmm .... you either loved it or hated it.

First time, just about eryone loved it.

Second time, some loved it, most liked it, and some .... well, lets just say I got a few nasty looks.

Even I could see a trend developing. :blink:

As Doug said, the Clown met a fiery death. But thats not to say we won't have other challenges in store for you.

The 2008 A8 stages are being tweaked right now. Once we get them approved by our RM and NROI, the stages will be posted on the EH website. I'll post a notice here when that happens.

Hey Ron,

Any mention of the Clown making an appearance?

Sterling

As Doug said, the Clown met a fiery death. But thats not to say we won't have other challenges in store for you.

See the clown, be the clown?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...