Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 8 Championship

I've got pics of that clown that they had. The shakey bridge fits in the back of my truck (our REAL shakey bridge, not that solid platform that Ron has at EH). And, that cart rides in there too. (Hmmm...I have a 5hp motor that might mount up).

Once those stages get approved...anything can happen to them. <evil laugh>

Only 5 hp? Gettin soft are you? :roflol:

Maybe we can get Matt T. to mount a turbo charger on it. :lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got pics of that clown that they had. The shakey bridge fits in the back of my truck (our REAL shakey bridge, not that solid platform that Ron has at EH). And, that cart rides in there too. (Hmmm...I have a 5hp motor that might mount up).

Once those stages get approved...anything can happen to them. <evil laugh>

Only 5 hp? Gettin soft are you? :roflol:

Maybe we can get Matt T. to mount a turbo charger on it. :lol:

I have a few Buick GN snails in the garage, a Garrett 3071R from the SRT, and I think I still have a Turbonetics T67 from an old project. I welded a manifold up to put a "Disco Potato" (GT28R) onto a GSR1000 and the guy broke both of his legs in an accident......I may be able to get that motor from him! :)

I guess since USPSA rules make everyone shoot the same stage we can't do a handicap system, but that would make a kick ass side match! Pro's and sponsored shooters at 100% power, Paper GM's and M's at 75%, A's and B's at 50%, C's and D's at 25% power. Sand baggers have to shoot strong hand only...

Whadayathink?

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the Lat/Long of the EH clubhouse for those with GPS:

Lat: 40.141980

Long: -79.597786

I've also added an attachment that's a CSV file with the Lat/Long for 38 ranges across the country including the EH coordinates. You can use it as a custom POI file for Garmin GPS' and I would think since its a CSV it could be uploaded to other brands as well.

how about an adress for us non technical folks that use a map and mapquest.

maps.google.com

search for sportsmans rd alverton pa

it is a short road and the club is on it. Back out a little to see Interstate 70, PA Turnpike, 119, 31, 981.

Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,Tick, Tock,

I NEED THE CLOCK TO MOVE FASTER!!!! SOMEBODY TELL ME TO MAKE READY!!!!!

Seth (Arriving Saturday PM. Save the goodies!!!)

Just an update for all of you coming to the match ....

There were 10 to 15 people out this weekend dodging the raindrops. It was pretty wet out there, :ph34r: but we got it done - the stages are built! We'll spend the next couple of days fine tuning, decorating, and making things a little nicer for you all.

For whatever it's worth, the long term forecast says weather for the match days will be outstanding :cheers:

See you at the match!

Due to circumstances beyond my control I may suddenly be unable to get to this match. I am registered for Saturday and Ron Rodgers told me I can get the partial refund if somebody is willing to fill my slot. As of this moment I believe nobody has yet claimed it. If anybody out there wants to shoot Saturday now is your chance. I presume it will be first come, first served. Contact Ron if interested.

Dave Sinko

Just an update for all of you coming to the match ....

There were 10 to 15 people out this weekend dodging the raindrops. It was pretty wet out there, :ph34r: but we got it done - the stages are built! We'll spend the next couple of days fine tuning, decorating, and making things a little nicer for you all.

For whatever it's worth, the long term forecast says weather for the match days will be outstanding :cheers:

See you at the match!

I already checked. Last year I shot this in the rain so I wanted to see if my luck would hold up. Looks like Saturday is sunny and 70. Sunday is partly cloudy and 77. I can live with that!

I am shooting on Friday, wonder if the range will be open on Thursday so I can come check things out. If so what times would work.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan ranges will be open per the USPSA rules, staff will be shooting Thursday and starting 10-10:30ish

See you there

Alan

Sadly,

my shooting partner and I, are unable to make the match.

If anyone is interested in shooting friday morning contact the match staff.

I just sent them an email letting them know.

sucks, cause it looked like a really good match.

what can you do.

Ronny

I shot the match today with the staff. You folks are in for a real treat with great stages and from what the local weatherman says an absolutely gorgeous weekend - sunny and temps in the mid 70's - so bring your sunblock. B)

I'll be working stage 7 - drop by and say hello! :cheers:

Hey Alan, turn the camera around so we can see some of the stages :P

Just kiddin' - glad to see anything ahead of time ... even a pic of the boss.

post-4139-1211541967.jpg

Is that a slide-lock reload or is the gun moving that fast ? :rolleyes:

slide lock reload :roflol:

I know you guys want to see the stages, but rrust me the stages are awesome!!!!

~900 pics to go through and get pics of Sevigny, Tomasie, Eusebio, Jarret, Spence, Dagan and some others up to night. New pics will be posted shortly.

Alan