Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Krispy Kreme

outerlimits

The nearest one is almost an hour away from where I work, and 45 min or so from my house! When I do get a chance to go down there, I wait in line to get a fresh one.... MMMMMM MMMMM those are the best!

We lost the closest one (Antioch) during the big collapse..

There's one about 20 minutes away (Concord) that been doing this areas baking for supermarkets and quickmarts, etc.., so we could always stop in for a fresh one.. but now that one closes 8/12..

On the bright side.. people seem to be getting thinner...

At one of the tournaments I work, every morning they have ALL YOU CAN EAT Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Still warm I might add!!

Although I refrained from having any this year due to my diet, I have been known to have 6 :surprise:

They went under in Houston...shame I love great donuts, thank goodness we still have Shipleys....they were better anyway..

Oh hell yeah they are.

The truth is, just about any donut shop in Texas is better than KK.

They went under in Houston...shame I love great donuts, thank goodness we still have Shipleys....they were better anyway..

Oh hell yeah they are.

The truth is, just about any donut shop in Texas is better than KK.

Came to like Shipley's even more as I became a shooter and learned that Ronnie Shipley had killed two bad guys in one of the shops...He was old school like me...45 in a 1911 did the job..after that I always ate Shipley's and felt kind of safer if Ronnie was in the shop...LOL

Sad day-last krispy kreme in the area going belly up. will miss downing those dozen every once in awhile...

It was something that just had too hard of a time surviving on the West Coast. We have such a tradition of little Mom & Pop donut stores, that they just couldn't survive.

A fad that has now passed...

Though it is true that there is really nothing like a Krispy Kreme.

Sad day-last krispy kreme in the area going belly up. will miss downing those dozen every once in awhile...

What? No Cops in your area? :lol:

Just kidding, guys. Just kidding. :devil:

hahahahaha-traxman, u listening...the one on sunrise is closing friday. :lol: :lol: