• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match looks to be tightening up!

2 Max M. 245 A26022 GM Open Major No No 1221.2911 93.84%

3 JJ R. 273 A40802 GM Open Major No No 1207.6004 92.79%

4 Chris T. 113 TY38861 GM Open Major No No 1207.1460 92.76%

5 Shannon S. 172 TY38969 M Open Major No No 1203.4689 92.47%

6 Saul K. 205 TYF44236 GM Open Major No Yes 1185.3865 91.09%

Chris gave up a bunch of ground on one stage today - 2 no-shoots and a mike... So, that changed things up a bit. However, the results for Stage 2 aren't there, yet, and they've got 3, 4, and 5 to shoot tomorrow - a total of 85 rounds and 425 match points yet to be accounted for. A lot can change over 4 stages...

I've heard a lot of talk around about Chris having it buttoned up after Max having "disasters"... but there hasn't really been enough space between them to allow for a crash and burn to not affect someone negatively... It'll be interesting to see how tomorrow shakes out ;)

Just saw the update - Chris had another miss on Stage 2 and is now 39 points back from Max. JJ is in 2nd at 24 points down.

Athena is in the lead over Kay by about 38 points going into tomorrow.... So, tight matches all around....

Thanks for the video Sharyn!

That is absolutely my kind of match. Looking at the vids - sorry I missed it. That (IMO) is the way a match should be set up.

AWESOME!

J

With less than 18 points seperating the top 4 positions, and 400+ points yet to be earned, it is anybodys match at this point .... even some unknown M class guy from Florida. :surprise:

With less than 18 points seperating the top 4 positions, and 400+ points yet to be earned, it is anybodys match at this point .... even some unknown M class guy from Florida. :surprise:

The guy from Florida has already shot the entire match. Still, it is tight among the usual suspects. I so wish I was there.

The guy from Florida has already shot the entire match. Still, it is tight among the usual suspects. I so wish I was there.

I am talking about a different guy from Florida...

Yup, the girl done good :cheers:

Nice speeches from all the winners at the awards ceremony, I can't imagine standing in front of all those people and trying to think of something to say on the spur of the moment. Robbie closed his speech with a call to pray for all our troops serving overseas which got a rousing response from the crowd.

The awards seemed to go off without a hitch and as I left the last shooters were heading into get their prizes. Kudos to all concerned with the organisation of these matches (aka Kim Hughes) and Troy and John.

Next Nationals (Limited/Production) will be at Tulsa followed by the final IPSC qualifier.

Come on Dave Re and Athena - Bring the Gold home to Texas!!! Great Videos that are much appreciated!!!

Thanks, Kevin... but it was way too late at this point :D

Athena did good, though (and congrats again, girl :D ).

Great looking match!!!

Maybe one year I WON'T be workoing during a nationals.

Congrats to the wonners and high finishers.

I finally got a chance to look at the Vids.

Very cool.

Thanks to Sharyn on this thread and the others on some other threads.

I have shooting envy :(