Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

07 OPEN Nationals gossip thread

dirtypool40

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bunch more videos and will put something together in the near future. I was hoping to do it tonight... but we've been stranded in Denver by United Airlines... :angry2:

Look for the silver lining...It could be worse. Yup it's a bummer that you're stuck but I can think of at least one or two more airports that would be far worse to be stranded at...For example, people that die and go to hell have to transfer in Atlanta or Chicago. :lol: At least the bars at the Denver airport have that whole lodge atmosphere going on...relax and have a couple! And bug United for a food voucher! Good luck!

Look for the silver lining...It could be worse. Yup it's a bummer that you're stuck but I can think of at least one or two more airports that would be far worse to be stranded at...For example, people that die and go to hell have to transfer in Atlanta or Chicago. :lol: At least the bars at the Denver airport have that whole lodge atmosphere going on...relax and have a couple! And bug United for a food voucher! Good luck!

Ohhh... no voucher, no nuthin'. Three United Customer Non-service Representatives were adamant that there were NO flights on ANY airlines available. I got online and found numerous flights on Orbitz then called United. That lady also said there were NO flights available on ANY airlines. I told her I can book them on Orbitz... she put me on hold for about 10 minutes and returned with an itinerary with American Airlines. And, if you noticed the time I posted... everything in the airport was closed. All of the hotels within the vicinity were booked and we ended up in Aurora (?). We finally got home around 7pm last night. :angry2:

Here's some of the videos I've put together ---> http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50026

Wow, I see now when you posted....That is a serious drag. They didn't offer any comp at all??!! Send them a nasty-gram and copy the FAA on it....I got some free ticket vouchers out of TWA that way once for a not too dissimilar experience (stranded at St Louis on the way back from Natls one year).