Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slots to the Nationals - 2007

Flexmoney

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My SC was as good as his word. Slot #0114 to the Revolver nationals is in hand and will be in the mail tomorrow. I haven't been this excited since my first child was born. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Many questions to follow for those who have been there before.

I'M GOING TO THE NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat DeBerry

189 Days and a wake-up.

Ohio shooters:

Our section slots came in. I sent an email out to the Ohio match directors and to those on my (local club) list. I haven't heard back much. If you are an Ohio shooter requesting a slot, get in touch with your local match director (and copy me with the email).

The Ohio Section just put in a request to trade away an Open/Limited-10 slot for a Limited/Revolver/Production slot.

This is an "earned" slot through the section. I put the trade request in through the Section Coordinators website. I'm not sure how tuned in that feature is...USPSA should have the request.

If some of you from out west want a slot to MT for Open or L-10, get with your Section Coordinator....ASAP...and have them trade me a slot for Tulsa.

(this is a legit trade, sanctioned by USPSA)

So, has hotel info been posted for Tulsa, yet? Never been there. I want to go ahead and get things squared away. Thanks.

Stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Owasso. DO NOT STAY DOWNTOWN :) Turn right at the dead rat is a "REAL" direction!

Ohio shooters:

Our section slots came in. I sent an email out to the Ohio match directors and to those on my (local club) list. I haven't heard back much. If you are an Ohio shooter requesting a slot, get in touch with your local match director (and copy me with the email).

Hey Flex,

I sent a PM to you this weekend. I realize it is a long shot but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Drew

Got my slots today and they're out again tomorrow! See ya'll in Missoula in June. (PS - get ready to PARTY - that's just too close to my 40th birthday not to share it with y'all!)

:blink: I got kids ! close to your age :blink:<_< well not real close ;)

Hey :o the dead line for ivitations to MT is Monday ! as is this coming Monday

Just put my pack in over night to Nat

JF

I'm going at lunch to overnight mine, but the only address I can find is PO Box 811 - is that the correct address? I didn't think I could FedEx anything to a PO Box, what address did you use?

rks

JF

I'm going at lunch to overnight mine, but the only address I can find is PO Box 811 - is that the correct address? I didn't think I could FedEx anything to a PO Box, what address did you use?

rks

Nevermind, USPS delivers "overnight" to PO boxes - except in this case "overnight" means Monday... :wacko: WhatEVER. Gotta love the USPS.

This will be my first Nationals, I'm really looking forward to it!

JF

rks

Nevermind, USPS delivers "overnight" to PO boxes - except in this case "overnight" means Monday... :wacko: WhatEVER. Gotta love the USPS.

This will be my first Nationals, I'm really looking forward to it!

Street address for FedEx or UPS to USPSA HQ is

USPSA

702A Metcalf St.

Sedro Woolley, WA 98284

360 855 0101