Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slots to the Nationals - 2007

Flexmoney

As a Section Coordinator, I haven't received any slots yet. (FYI)

[edit to note: Looks like we have enough interest to make this slots talk into it's own thread.]

If you get a call, maybe include what Major match you are getting your slot from and which match you are going to. If you are a Section Coordinator, let us know when your Section's slots come in.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< I didn't get nothing ? nutin but nutin :( did area 4 not count? :(

Oh insert tears -----> :(:unsure: <------ more tears

:rolleyes: Wait! WAIT! ...The Phone....... It was!! KIM!! I got a slot, Im ok now

please forget the part about the tears... well no I have happy ones :rolleyes:

Edited by AlamoShooter

It's the waitlist for me.... I suck :(

Same here, Brit.

:(

If after the waiting list we don't get in, we can put together a match just for the "didn't get to nationals" bunch, and don't invite Voigt. ;)

Got the call Thursday (I think) from USPSA, for A-8 Revo division win......will be sporting the wheelgun at Tulsa.

Nemo, I know a guy down there that is a SC.........I can put in a good word for you. ;)

Sorry Brit, I have no way to help that I know of. :(

Good luck getting a slot Cuz! :P

Hopalong

Could someone please explain this to me?

I was under the impression that each section got so many slots and those were distributed based on what you'd shot within your area.

Anyone else who wants to go does the waitlist thing.

Obviously, I'm missing something here.

The Production Nats are on my Birthday and I'd like to go as a present to myself.

<_<

Could someone please explain this to me?

I was under the impression that each section got so many slots and those were distributed based on what you'd shot within your area.

Anyone else who wants to go does the waitlist thing.

Obviously, I'm missing something here.

The Production Nats are on my Birthday and I'd like to go as a present to myself.

<_< Im learning fast - the slots going out now are the ones (earned) at the nat & area shoots. They make a call and get a yes or no to setting the slot aside -Before- the slots are sent out to each area & club for distrabution. = If lots of shoots said no to the first go the area's would get more slots.

I think :huh:

But I don't know :unsure:

I plan on going whether I get a slot or not... If I don't get to shoot the match I will take photo's instead. In the past couple of years pretty much anyone who shows up at the gate has been able to get in... I know there are no guarantees but I just can't bear to miss Nationals. It's the only vacation I give myself each year.

I plan on going whether I get a slot or not... If I don't get to shoot the match I will take photo's instead. In the past couple of years pretty much anyone who shows up at the gate has been able to get in... I know there are no guarantees but I just can't bear to miss Nationals. It's the only vacation I give myself each year.

The word is to show up at the registration desk for anyone hoping to get a slot & get on a waiting list. IF there are openings AFTER the close of registration time (see Troy's post on Open/L10 information), then slots will go to people who ARE there.

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT TROY (OPEN/L10 MD) OR KIM FOR OFFICIAL USPSA INFORMATION.