Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going To Afghanistan

dvc40jim

This is likely not the best place to post this note, but I hope it's not the worst either.

In middle October I'm headed over to Afghanistan for a year. While I'm gone, the majority of the business side of the house will have to be on hold. We might try and keep up with Rudy Project needs and such, but at a minimum we won't be doing grips.

Many of my friends have certificates they have won at various matches during the year. They range from custom Ear molds, to full 3 Gun package grip work. Most of those certificates have an expiration of this year with the end of the shooting season. I promise to not let them expire, and will gladly honor them when I get back. Please help to spread the word that they won't lose their prize just because I am out of town.

Thanks for the help!

Jim,

I'll be there in January with the 82nd ABN DIV. We're split between a couple of different sites, but if you're bored, come by the MEDEVAC operations area and keep an eye out for me. If I'm there, it'll be nice to see a friendly face.

DUSTOFF!

Richard A. White

SPC, USA

Flight Medic

C-3/82nd GSAB (MEDEVAC)

82nd ABN DIV

Fort Bragg, NC

Jim/Rich,

If you guys need ANYTHING while you are over there, let us know. Serious.. I've been there and back a few times (not AFG but other shitholes) and know a little what it's like.

My e-mail address is mikepinto@sbcglobal.net. I can have stuff sent the next day to you all if Uncle Sam's not supplying it..

Mike