Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received the completed pictures from Gary Natale (www.gansguns.com). He was a pleasure to work with and I thank him for putting up with me while I changed my mind several times as I ran ideas past him. Turn around time was 1 week (I'll have it on Tuesday, he received it Tuesday).

Details: He did just the top end for me. It was the 5" limited top end that was removed when I had JPL do the 6" that's in my avatar. So both will use the same frame. The barrel was a Tribrid II AET "sight tracker" style that was turned down to accept a cone comp. The slide was lightened further with a rear scallop and a few cuts up front. JV Dynamics mount with a Trijicon 8 MOA dot. And yes, it's a .40 cal.

Leone40openL.jpg

Ok, I'll play. This is an STI Grandmaster that has been pimped out just a bit. I understand many people think the STI GM is a bit of a pig (heavy). I lift enough weights so I can throw the gun around more..... :roflol:

It is now called "incredible Hulk"

Hulk6.jpg

Well, I always say you can never have too many SV's. This one has been hiding out in a safe in PA for 5 years. It was never taken out for a ride. It came with (4) 140mm magazines but will be paired up with a big stick soon. Little pictures below and BIG ones available on my website.

www.commencefiring.com

Oh yeah, one of our local shooters (thegirl) has a IMM with 4 holes in the barrel doesn't have the loudest Open gun anymore...Brandon told me this thing will take 11gr 3N38 to make Major....BOOM, BOOM!

smNewOpenRight1.JPG

smNewOpenLeft1.JPG

smNewOpenBack.JPG

smNewOpenTop1.JPG

smNewOpenTop2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...