Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2006 (oct. 7,8)

We really got hammered here in Columbus. Last year my deck caught on fire during the sectional, this year the hail was so deep on the deck I could not open my back door. The flood in the street is due to all the ice and hail backing up the storm drains. Pretty nasty storm...

ST01.jpg

ST02.jpg

ST03.jpg

A couple more-my yard was nicely landscaped earlier today.

ST04.jpg

ST05.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Greg...your place got nailed. A few miles north (Polaris area) and I didn't see any of the heavy stuff.

I don't know what hit C-ville, as the Columbus cell was all over the news and they didn't show the rest of the state. I do know another powerful cell was heading toward the range.

We should be fine though. Storm is moving on. And, I've got Mother Nature by the short hairs until next week. ;)

Weather for setup and match days looks great.

Just got in from the 4 hour drive home. Great match, great staff. Thanks Flex, Paul, Jennifer, Jake, Cathy, Hunter, Bill, David, Rick, Steve, Adam, Jerry, Hunter's Dad, Matt, Jeff, and everyone else's name I have omitted because I am currently brain-dead. Matches don't happen without sacrifice on the part many people. I appreciate you guys and gals doing what you did so my son and I could have some fun. You are the best!

Edited by davidball

Usually midnight (eastern time)....but that's just a casual observation.

GREAT MATCH!!! Everything went really smooth and worked like clock work. I didn't hear a single complaint (about the match) all day. Stages were terriffic and challenging as usual.

Range staff was super and the stats were amazingly accurate. Thanks to all the staff for everything.

Edited by redmist10

Hi All,

Results have been posted.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Kyle, as always, great match!!!

I also want to give a very big thank you

to all the staff for all their hard work.

Paul

Man...The weather was beautiful, the stages were fun and challenging, and everyone was walking around with a smile on their face. What a way to spend a fall weekend. Kyle, Jennifer and Paul really had it together, and all their staff worked very hard to give the competitors their monies worth!!! Food was awesome, and I really enjoyed meeting some old freinds, and making a couple of new ones. I would like to thank my RO Mel for all his hard work as well. I will always make it to this match...You Ohio people really know how to do a match!!! Folks, if you missed it, be sure to put it down on your schedule for next year. ;)

Thanks Everyone,

Jeff LaFave

CRO Stage 8

Edited by Barrettone

Damn..what a fun match...I wish I knew who won. ???

I just got our computers hooked back up (we took them to the range). Our computers weren't used as the masters/match computers, and I'm not finding the final file on my computers.

No worries...we'll get the up as soon as we all get home and get our computers back online.

Unofficial:

Production: Bob Vogel

Open: Brad Balsley

Limited: Matt Cheely

Limted-10: Chris Keen

Revolver: Steve Lowe

SStck: SSSAAAAAAAAKKKOOOO

What a great match. And like Pharaoh said, what a great way to end another awesome year. I'd like to thank Kyle, Jen, Paul, all the RO's, and especially the stats staff for doing an excellent job with the barest of necessities. No AC ... no stats building or trailer to work in ... just a dual computer system setup on a table at the range. And Shooter Grrl kept her cool right up to the very end. Nice job.

And all of this from a crew who mostly were packing up after a state match, and driving to Tulsa for Nationals today :blink: Many thanks !!!

And now for the SUPER un-official results:

Production: OHIO

Open: Pennsylvania

Limited: Michigan

Limited-10: OHIO

Revolver: OHIO

SStck: Michigan

B) B) B) B) B)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

As an added note, everyone please consider sending an e-mail to the PCSI Club President thanking the club for hosting the match and telling the President how much you enjoyed the match. Many club members that do not shoot the match or read this forum also worked to make it enjoyable and they should get some thanks also. This will also help to ensure that the club is responsive to hosting such great matches in the future.

Great match, great stages, awesome staff, perfect weather. The field courses were some of the best I have shot all year including the nationals. Thanks to all who made this happen, and pulled it off so professionally. The hospitality at this match was second to none. This was my first visit to Circleville, and I will return.

Thank you to all the staff!!! We had a great match, and great weather to go along with it. Everything seemed to run smooth, the stages were alot of fun.

Again, thanks to the production team!!!!!

Thanks for the fine job everyone did making this match happen. I don't know enough names to thank everyone, but you know who you are. I still don't know how Kyle came up with the perfect weather, but it sure was nice. We even ended up with a nice lady on our squad (sorry, can't remember her name) that took care of getting the score sheets ready and in order ahead of time. See you all at the next one.

+100 to all the comments. had a wonderful time, made new friends, met some old ones, put faces to names for some members of the Enosverse, found new ways to FUBAR a stage...can't ask for more than that in a match!

As for the weather, well, I do recall an IM from Kyle where he asked me to make sure the weather was good. Told him it was a tall order to fill but I would do my best....