Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2006 (oct. 7,8)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I'm just now getting a chance to check in. The range is back to it's normal self. We left it better than we found it. Things like steel, chronos, the grill for the food...all that made it back to wherever we borrowed it from today.

The staff for this match kicked butt for me once again. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I don't know if there were any tears, but I saw plenty of sweat and a good amount of blood left at the range. I know we all get a bit of burn-out from time to time and we wonder why we do what we do, sitting here now I know why. There is nothing like the feeling of working with a really great group of people and seeing a project come together like this. The guys and grrls that brought this match together truly earned my gratitude and respect. Thanks Ohio staff !!!

And, thanks to the shooters. I got to see some old friends and make some new ones.

The Saturday night party was a good time. What a bonfire :)

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to take a second to say thanks...I just received my plaque in the mail.

Sarah

Just got mine as well. Kyle, Steve, Paul, and countless others-Thank you for a great match! Lets do it again next year!

Got mine saturday... Thanks for a good match. Hope to see you all again next year...Makes me wonder what I could do with a real gun.....

I’ve been telling you all year you need a Glock :P

MWAHAHAHAHAA!!! Pretty good :D

I shot a block at area 8 didn't help any ! I meant a gun not limited to 13 rounds... And yes maby a block if they are giving out free samples...

Whadda ya mean it didn't help any ??? :huh:

It kept you from zeroing the rest of the match...after your XD went tits up. :o

:lol::D:P