Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which optic are you running?

Dfehr401

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Dfehr401 said:

I currently have a sig 3xl but I think I am going to the rts2.  How much smaller is the window size?  I like the window size of the sig but I had to return for warranty and kind of over it.

Out of curiosity, why are you changing from the Sig? I am building a new setup and am looking for an optic. Sig was on top of my list.

What makes you want to change?

I’m running a Romero 3max and so far so good, no problems with it

I also have a couple of V4 rts 2s, the Romero is drastically brighter and the larger window size makes it easier to pick up the dot during SH/WH 

the holosun 507 competition looks to be a contender but their too new know for sure

9 hours ago, pointblanktx said:

Out of curiosity, why are you changing from the Sig? I am building a new setup and am looking for an optic. Sig was on top of my list.

What makes you want to change?

It stopped working and I had to send it back for warranty.  Then I sold it.  I only got it cuz It looked cool.  

my broken czechmate had a 5moa sro on top because i liked the window relative to the old cmore that it replaced, it's good.

have a couple dpp, one 2.5 on a co gun and one 6 on an lo gun, i like them too but the button is annoying, prefer the 6moa

my open gun being built is going to get an rts2 8moa after shooting my friend's backup open gun with that when my cm broke. i have only about 900 rounds of experience but i really liked it so i'll try one for real.