rowdyb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Screenshot_20220911-082752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220911-082752_Gallery.jpg

That doesn't look too bad at all with the height. Especially if you use a slight cant/angle like you do.

It would be interesting to see a comparison with a hydra P+

Edited by mrvip27

3 hours ago, hiflyer51 said:

If Double Alpha had done that, I would have kept the holster. 

we set it all up last night for my wife, her best comment was will see how it goes, its really a open type holster with a "shield" around the front to make it legal, she was happy with the draw and tilt but we will see, my blade tech with boss mount really works well for me and my glock so not planning to change that one

3 hours ago, rowdyb said:

I am not sure I'll keep mine. I really like the hanger and ball joint. Very much. But that holster body and I are not getting along. 

What's wrong with the holster body? Does tilting the holster 10 or so degrees so that the grip angle is parallel to the ground help this issue?

2 hours ago, CClassForLife said:

What's wrong with the holster body? Does tilting the holster 10 or so degrees so that the grip angle is parallel to the ground help this issue?

Curious of the issue with the holster body as well.

28 minutes ago, Rich406 said:

The gun rattles around in the holster a ton. Not sure how I feel about that.

no movement for me in mine, but from the DAA video, that screw near the muzzle is supposed to tighten up the fit and remove any looseness, but I have the CZ one.

On 9/15/2022 at 12:01 PM, CClassForLife said:

Ive put the gun on the ground a few times, that's what.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, Rich406 said:

Here is a video of how loose the gun fits in the holster. This is with the lower adjustment screw reefed down, and about half of max on the retention dial. 

Super glad I did not rush out to buy that new "hotness".  Thanks for sharing.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 7:32 AM, rowdyb said:

doing what i normally do

There must be manufacturing variances, because that hasn't happened to me, and there's no way it will happen.  Even with the retention set to it's lowest there's still enough resistance that the draw requires some force to remove the gun from the holster.  If I tighten the detents, I actually can't draw the gun at all, it's completely locked.