Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GX holsters - contact info needed

nxfedlt1

11 hours ago, seabass1 said:

@fbzero I would guess he probably works on batches of the same model at the same time.  I ordered for an SP-01 which is not common theses days.  S2s & P320s probably go out the door sooner.

Logical theory, mine is for S2 though, as was friend's.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Stuey said:

Mine is on its way, it took 19 weeks.  I hope it is all that everyone has said about it.  Mostly I want it to fit my Sig P320 AXG Pro without me having to modify it.

My first one was when I was shooting an X5, then I switched to the AXG grip on it a while after receiving the holster.  For a few draws it scraped some material out here and there, but after some break-in has worked fine.

I got my holster in today and it way above my expectations.  I had an idea of what I was expecting, but this is a well made holster.  It is nice and smooth and fits my AXG Pro like a glove.  This was so worth the wait, I think I am going to order another one for my Glock.

Ordered my glock holster on May 2nd and still waiting. The holsters are nice and all but like I’ve said before he should stop taking orders until he can catch up. 
I’m gonna give the ghost holster a try in the future. 

On 10/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, fbzero said:

Guess it's time to start trying to ping him so he can ignore my messages like he did last time around.

Full disclosure, he did respond to my text really fast this time around with an update.  I still believe the inaccuracy of the lead time is insane, but I was pretty negative on this post based on never getting a response last time around.  I want to be as honest about when a business does something right as when they do something wrong.

This is pretty frustrating.  Not so much the fact that the lead time is so long. For me it’s frustrating because it’s far from accurate as listed on his site.  

I’ve been waiting for a AMG timer for a while.  But it’s 100% expected as listed. 

On 10/17/2022 at 7:37 AM, A_Cardboard_Box said:

25 weeks now.

I texted him on Oct 3 with no response.

Txt him again. It's a pain in the #$*$ but he will respond if your persistent. And he will get it done immediately once he responds,in the txt mentioned  when you ordered it as well. 

I have one for my S2 and it’s amazing, honestly worth the wait.  Plus I always like to support small businesses that supports the sport we all love, as well as actually compete.  Give the guy a break… he really is a super nice guy with a great idea and product.

18 hours ago, Gunsbygiz said:

I have one for my S2 and it’s amazing, honestly worth the wait.  Plus I always like to support small businesses that supports the sport we all love, as well as actually compete.  Give the guy a break… he really is a super nice guy with a great idea and product.

He is really a nice guy, I got to chat with him at a level 2 for a bit. Not hating on the man at all, just would like my holster :)

• 2 weeks later...

After some reviews and looking on his site I ordered myself a holster. I wasn't in a hurry as I did have a holster (though not one I liked) for my Shadow 2. Since I've owned small businesses I really enjoy supporting them when I can and also understand the headaches involved in owning and running them. BUT also you do have to meet certain expectations and your own promises. Here is my story so far.

I ordered July 8th, when ordered think the website had 10 or 12 weeks listed as the delivery time.

• I texted him on Oct 4rd which was in week 13.
    • I got an answer back on Oct 7th saying my order would ship out the following week, week 14 so that's cool.
  • A week later on Oct 10th I texted him again checking since I had no gotten shipping notification, no answer.
  • I texted again on Oct 18th, no answer.
  • I texted again on Oct 24th
    • Got an answer on Oct 25th with an apology saying he was at Production Nations and sorry for the additional delays from not shipping it 2 weeks prior like he said and that he would have it shipped within "a few days"
  • As of yet still no holster  (Nov 4th) and I don't know if I should bother texted again or just wait till it shows up... I hope! at 17 week at the moment and while not as long as some here.

I have high hopes for this holster and if I like it would love one for my Sig x5 Legion but process getting one isn't the smoothest. My issue isn't the time if it takes, if it takes 20 weeks, it takes that time state that, HECK state 24 weeks then when it shows up early customer is happy. My issue is having a timeline on your site and missing it, then when contacted making a commitment then missing that, ... and doing it again. At least in the two small businesses I've run your word is important and failing on it hurts your business. Great products can only get you so far, if you get failing to live up to your word that's when you loose customers.

Edited by Wrathen

Before joining forum I saw a lot of people with those holsters and they loved them over the past few years.  Then joined and saw this post, so going into it I knew there was going to be a waiting period. 
in October I got $50 dollar certificate for gx products and ordered on for my legion x5.  

i know there will be a wait, but I already have a blade tech holster for it, so I can wait until it happens.   I think. It like the times I’ve had things on back order….it will eventually happen and when it eventually does it’s a nice surprise..

Yeah the main issue is that the wait time stated on the website is (for the most part) nowhere near the real time. It used to be 10-12 weeks, then he updated it to 14 weeks. I'd have thought he would bump it up to something more realistic like 20 weeks when he changed it.

8 hours ago, Wrathen said:

After some reviews and looking on his site I ordered myself a holster. I wasn't in a hurry as I did have a holster (though not one I liked) for my Shadow 2. Since I've owned small businesses I really enjoy supporting them when I can and also understand the headaches involved in owning and running them. BUT also you do have to meet certain expectations and your own promises. Here is my story so far.

I ordered July 8th, when ordered think the website had 10 or 12 weeks listed as the delivery time.

• I texted him on Oct 4rd which was in week 13.
    • I got an answer back on Oct 7th saying my order would ship out the following week, week 14 so that's cool.
  • A week later on Oct 10th I texted him again checking since I had no gotten shipping notification, no answer.
  • I texted again on Oct 18th, no answer.
  • I texted again on Oct 24th
    • Got an answer on Oct 25th with an apology saying he was at Production Nations and sorry for the additional delays from not shipping it 2 weeks prior like he said and that he would have it shipped within "a few days"
  • As of yet still no holster  (Nov 4th) and I don't know if I should bother texted again or just wait till it shows up... I hope! at 17 week at the moment and while not as long as some here.

I have high hopes for this holster and if I like it would love one for my Sig x5 Legion but process getting one isn't the smoothest. My issue isn't the time if it takes, if it takes 20 weeks, it takes that time state that, HECK state 24 weeks then when it shows up early customer is happy. My issue is having a timeline on your site and missing it, then when contacted making a commitment then missing that, ... and doing it again. At least in the two small businesses I've run your word is important and failing on it hurts your business. Great products can only get you so far, if you get failing to live up to your word that's when you loose customers.

Ha, I was told mine would be shipping out last week. Still nothing....

I ordered one for my shadow 2 in March, got shipment notification Friday. I didn't contact him at all, I'm not sure it would make any difference based on the replies here.