Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, 1911vm said:

i doubt that. by that time only air-soft will be legal  and magazines will not fit air soft

In our country  Airsoft  is already illegal. Even an optical fiber I ordered on Ali Express was confiscated by customs because they claim it is a part of a weapon.😀

10 minutes ago, yigal said:

In our country  Airsoft  is already illegal. Even an optical fiber I ordered on Ali Express was confiscated by customs because they claim it is a part of a weapon.😀

Good god! Where is this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 9:27 PM, jlficken said:

I bought a P-09.

I actually considered getting 1. Went  to the store.  And tried play with one. But some of the mags would not fall free. Figured it was that gun tried another one same thing.  Than tried a tan one that was fine. Tried them side by side and noticed that the black version grip was a slight softer and when i was dropping the mag i was squeezing just enough to stop the mag from falling free. 

All that kinda turned me off.

13 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

I actually considered getting 1. Went  to the store.  And tried play with one. But some of the mags would not fall free. Figured it was that gun tried another one same thing.  Than tried a tan one that was fine. Tried them side by side and noticed that the black version grip was a slight softer and when i was dropping the mag i was squeezing just enough to stop the mag from falling free. 

All that kinda turned me off.

I had a P09 and hated it. Such a huge and awkward gun. For some reason the P10 is a much better fit for me.