Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Romeo 1 Pro

jrn1975

I have a x5 legion, Can anyone tell what I need to mount a trijicon sro or Halosun?  went to springers web page and said their plate wont work with the Legion. Im new to this and a little confused.  Is the Sig romeo1 pro the best option?  Im looking for the best bang for the $$ , but want a quality red dot.    THANK YOU!     (links sure would help too)

Edited by Timzrx
added info

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a x5 legion, Can anyone tell what I need to mount a trijicon sro or Halosun?  went to springers web page and said their plate wont work with the Legion. Im new to this and a little confused.   THANK YOU!     links sure would help too

You need this plate to mount SRO or 507c. They share the RMR footprint

http:// https://shop.springerprecision.com/SP-Sig-M17-X-Compact-X-Five-LEGION-RMR-Mount-SP0245.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well with only 100 rounds through my x5l with the romeo 1 pro on it I didn't get any gunk on the glass to worry about today. the rain drops did more to irritate my vision through the glass than stuff from the lci.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, AZ123456 said:

Has anyone else had issues with their R1 pro's? Mine lost it's zero at about 2k rounds. Both windage and elevation adjustments maxed out in either direction would make little to no change in POI. It's currently at Sig for warranty repair.

I did not like the one I had. I had some similar issues. 

• 9 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, AZ123456 said:

Has anyone else had issues with their R1 pro's? Mine lost it's zero at about 2k rounds. Both windage and elevation adjustments maxed out in either direction would make little to no change in POI. It's currently at Sig for warranty repair.

I have had no issues with mine R1Pro (~500 rounds), but a few of the other shooters I shoot with have had electrical issues with the DPP... even after repaired.  

5 hours ago, bcane98 said:

I have had no issues with mine R1Pro (~500 rounds), but a few of the other shooters I shoot with have had electrical issues with the DPP... even after repaired.  

Glad to hear yours is working well. I had two that both lost zero so i sold them after Sig replaced under warranty. I've moved to the Romeo 3 max unit and have had much better luck with it in terms of durability. What type of gun is your romeo 1 pro mounted on?

11 hours ago, bcane98 said:

The DPP may have gotten an improvement - Hwansik Kim mentioned on Practical Shooting After Dark that he'd seen some just returned that have a new circuit board and battery set up... 

8 hours ago, AZ123456 said:

Glad to hear yours is working well. I had two that both lost zero so i sold them after Sig replaced under warranty. I've moved to the Romeo 3 max unit and have had much better luck with it in terms of durability. What type of gun is your romeo 1 pro mounted on?

I mounted it on my X5 Legion... I can track this one better than the Burris FF3 I had on my Glock 34.  The FF3 is a good optic, but the R1Pro definitely has a larger viewing area.