Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I've been a gun fighter my whole life !!

ysrracer

13 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Are revolvers still legal in CA ?

I started shooting USPSA in the 80s with a 1911 like everybody else. Then a Springfield Armory P9.

Then I discovered sporting clays (shotgun game) and hadn't picked up a pistol in decades, until...

... I bought a 627. It's great, and I love shooting revo. My buddy worked with Charley Priest (the guy that pioneered the 8 shot S&W N frame) and he smithed mine up pretty good.

Now I'm a Ba, ba, ba Bud man, and a revo fan :)

Edited by ysrracer

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Toolguy said:

That reminds me of a certain match where a certain shooter was wearing even less under his belt and holster rig...

Chicken if you don’t post that picture!  I think I know who it was.

If memory serves me correctly (probably not), it seems like it was Cliff Walsh. He seems to have dropped out of sight for a long time. Anyone know how he's doing? I never knew him, but he seemed like a cool guy.

I'm not posting any pics or the video of that famous stage. I don't want to have to wash my eyes out with bleach again.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:20 PM, Toolguy said:

If memory serves me correctly (probably not), it seems like it was Cliff Walsh. He seems to have dropped out of sight for a long time. Anyone know how he's doing? I never knew him, but he seemed like a cool guy.

I'm not posting any pics or the video of that famous stage. I don't want to have to wash my eyes out with bleach again.

He was at the Southern Regional this year. The only questionable thing he was wearing was those shoes with the individual toes.