Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best: $100 Gift Card [from my left-wing antigun in-laws)to Oshman's which includes a 10% Discount on stuff purchased before 1/26/03: hmmmm maybe I will moved to production with a new Glock.  Any suggestions from the Glock shooters on which is the best way to go? Or maybe a new Leupold for my AR?

Worst:  None

So far, it appears my new buckwheat pillow (o-tay!) is the best xmas gift I received. BTW, anybody starting a pillow fight with me is going to get their clock cleaned.

I refuse to believe gm iprod would let prairie dogs, gophers, or what have you dig holes in his lawn.

Best:

84 Cadillac S&S Victoria endloading 5 door HEARSE!!!

And a new used leather Jacket!

Worst: ........ No such thing. ANY gift is a sign someone cares.......but 3 hours in an emergency room would suck!

Well I'm told I'm getting a timer bought from Brian, But it's not here yet :-(, and second best not one, not two, not three, but four pairs of argyle socks.  I love argyle socks.  Of course the end of the fourth quarter at UPS (where I work) is always a welcome sight.

'Hit someone with a buckwheat pillow and they could be out cold for an indefinite period of time...

An RC hovercraft! That's right up there with an RC UFO!

Christmas gift...? Would you believe, a $26,000 plastic and steel hip joint. Fits snugly, doesn't hurt, not at all unsightly or embarrassing, never needs polishing or lubricating; allows for improved shooting stance and walking to and from the coffee machine at the range; pretty much guaranteed for about 20 yrs if properly maintained--maybe longer. Great conversation piece! Comes with annual care warranty medical inspection plan. (Sorry, this item not available for sale on Cable TV channels or at WalMart, KMART or home improvement mega-stores.)

Wow, Argyle socks.....and I thought MY best gift was morbid!

Wow S.L., I hope your hip works out! Uh, er, not like, works itself out, uh, I mean, oh jeez, my Bro- in-law carries his first replacement in his truck, but what I meant is BE WELL! Recovery time would only allow for more gun poetry.....  

(Edited by Madmark at 6:14 pm on Dec. 29, 2002)

Yes, way too much time on my hands lately... translated itself into excessive limericks-on-line-in-December it got so bad!

All is well. I can walk. And went shooting again today. I can still hit the center of the target. All is well. Happy new year.

:)

Best: New Girlfriend

Most Dubious:  A pen that glows and flashes different colors when you click it.

Biggest Letdown:  The new waffle/pizzelle iron.  (Yes, I actually wanted one.)  Really cool and flashy, except for the fact that it takes 30 minutes to get a crisp waffle out of it.  Sigh.....

----------------------------

SL:  If your hip starts a squeakin',  I think we can mod up your femur for an external grease zerk.  We did a similar mod to my Dad's plane so we didn't have to take the rocker arm covers off all the time.  Did your doc put any Slide Glide in there?