Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Motivation (Race to A Class :)

allamericanbp

Newish to the forums! Also new to USPSA (July 2017). Just noticed that guys would do some friendly motivational challenges to race the next class. I wanted to attempt to do the same to encourage to get out and push ourselves to move up! I guess we can give it to the end of the month to see if it draws any attention. Just post a reply and put your USPSA member number in the post and I will compile them and track them monthly. We can see our progress at the end of the year. Or not....:(

Robert Zuniga

A104434

Production

Limited

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew Gee

A109772

Production (d)

Limited (u)

Just started a couple months ago. My second match was a classifier. I've recently moved to limited and assume I could classify in C as I've improved quite a bit. My goal for 2018 is to make B class in limited and A by 2019. I like friendly competition.

Kind regards,

Andy Gee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started getting serious with my training program for USPSA and in the past I've focused on 3 gun.  

Pete Malecki

A100703

Production C

Limited C

I'm shooting production for the foreseeable future. After a botched classifier at my last match (37%!) I'm sitting at 55.65%

Derek Peter

A104152

CO (C)

been shooting 4-6 local matches a year for the past 2 years but really spending a lot of time lately on the dryfire fundamentals and it FEELS like I’m making progress. Hoping to get into the A class by end of this season. I’m shooting a full classifier event today so this could either really help or really hurt....

im also going to try out PCC by the end of the year.

not much interest in the Limited classes and I don’t have the funds for an Open gun.

Edited by Red_Dot

A101132

Also in the hunt for A class! I signed up for my first Level II match at the end of August so i set a goal to make A class by the end of the year to help motivate me to shoot/dry fire more to prepare myself for it. Made low B in production after 4 months of joining USPSA and then switched to limited in Oct 2017. Will be at the 71% mark (Limited) once the dues are paid.

• 4 weeks later...

Update for those following this post  Just classified in Production. Last 2 local qualifier matches got screwed up through Practiscore. Hope to get a few more in before the end of the year. Prepping for 5 big matches before the start of 2019.

Classifications
Open Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000
Limited Class: B Pct: 70.5410 High Pct: 70.5410
Limited 10 Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000
Production Class: B Pct: 66.5825 High Pct: 66.5825
Revolver Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000
Single Stack Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000
Carry Optics Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000
PCC Class: U Pct: 0.0000 High Pct: 0.0000

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 11:16 PM, B21 said:

Just started getting serious with my training program for USPSA and in the past I've focused on 3 gun.  

Pete Malecki

A100703

Production C

Limited C

I'm shooting production for the foreseeable future. After a botched classifier at my last match (37%!) I'm sitting at 55.65%

First goal knocked out.  Made B Class production last week.  My last two classifier scores were just shy of A class.  My current practice schedule is between 40 mins - 1 hour of dry fire 6 days per week, and 1 day of live fire per week.  Next goal is A class by December.   

• 2 weeks later...

Currently B in CO and PCC and C in open. Just a few points away in Open from B. I have two level II matches this month, looking for class bump to B. Goal is to be at least A by December which will be 12 months in Open.

Ultimately would like to hit Master in Open, then bring my other divisions up.

I made A Limited 23 years ago. Life got in the way (stupid kids, hear that sucking sound from my wallet?) and I just got back to Limited last month. Shoulder surgery between now and 12/1 is imminent. Going for M card by Labor Day 2019.

Mike Farniok

A16729

Limited A (since the wheel was invented)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...