Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Places to Purchase Bullets in Bulk?

TheBig1

I know that bulk is relative, but I'm looking for the place, or places, that are best to buy 1k, 2k, or 4k bullets for 9mm and 223/556 for plinking and maybe some 3 Gun competitions next year.

The best place that I've found so far is Everglades Ammo. Their prices are great and they offer free shipping. 

Thanks for your input. 

Chad 

3 minutes ago, Jumprun13k said:

I like Falcon Bullets myself. But I'll admit that a big selling point for me is that the owner lives in the same town as I do.

BBIs are awesome too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is Falcon Bullets located at?

For that quantity of pistol bullets I'd do thebluebullets.com and use the code Ennis to save 5%

If you wanted to buy in larger quantities they offer bulk discount rates, and they also have a "bullet subscription" so you can spread the bulk order out over several months so you don't need to pay for it all at once. But, that's more for if you're looking for 4 plus cases. This can save you 10-16%.

Edited by Racinready300ex

I also use bluebullets. They have a forum code for 5% off here, you can use Stoeger for 5% off, or if you buy 10,000 at a time you get 10% of, or 12% if you don't use a credit card. Mor ethan 10k at a time gets you additional discounts but I couldn't see myself ordering $1,500+ in bullets at a time.

For 9mm their 135s can be loaded pretty long due to their shape. I can load their 135s to 1.135no problem in my CZs and even my P226. Just got a sample pack of their 150s (147s) to load up yesterday and had to cut it back to aout 1.120 before the round bottomed easily in the barrel.

I buy The Blue Bullets by the case.  I haven't found a cheaper price per bullet.  I get usually 1k at a time from SNS but they are local to me and deliver to matches that I shoot.  I like both and use them for different loadings.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:54 PM, TheBig1 said:

The best place that I've found so far is Everglades Ammo. Their prices are great and they offer free shipping.

Chad 

I'm not a competition shooter by no means.

'glades bullets 124gr V2 jhp taint bad.

Edited by wrench459

So you are the one person who recommends Freedom munitionsammo?!? I heard somebody did but never actually thought they existed. :)

Hopefully the op is looking for bullets and not ammo since that's what he asked about?

Realize this is unlikely to appeal to average loader, but..

If you prefer plated over lead (I do) and really want to buy in bulk you can order a drum lot from Xtreme (plated bullets) for the same price or less than coated lead.  Per bullet prices range from 6-8 cents per, after shipping, depending on weight and style.  Course that's a drum of 20-22k bullets for about $1200-1400.  Bought it with friends, shipping was actually not bad but it's a 300 lb package about size of a 5 gal paint can.  (we got the Lot Drum price as tho buying 100k)...

Precision delta (jacketed) will give you a 2$ discount per thou if you order 20k.

xtremepricelist-1.pdf

Edited by Quirk

American reloading when they have 25% off sales is the cheapest I've found.  I'm still shooting 115gr for 5.8 cents from a bulk but I got this spring.  

They are pulled but my accuracy is ok so  I'm a fan

Edited by chenault