• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, 3GN said:

3e49046676c066218142e359408ce193.jpg

PCC vs .223

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please quit teasing with those pics!  I seriously can’t wait to get the PCC trigger.  Any day now.  

On 5/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, Judo said:

I just received an email notification from American Trigger Corp. that they are about to release a dedicated PCC trigger.  This is the third time that company has said that they are going release a trigger since this time last year.  I'm not holding my breath.  

It's crazy how slow they've been at getting this thing to market

On 5/17/2019 at 9:11 PM, phoenixsomd said:

Whose safety levers are you using?

On 5/17/2019 at 8:33 PM, rlrock said:

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

As I'm looking at the pics of these very nice PCCs the same question I was thinking of asking you has already been asked so I'll double down on it... whos safety levers are you using? Would love to see a picture of the left side. Looks like they both would give a great position to ride the safety when shooting. (Then I'll have to see if they work with Hiperfire 24c LOL)

4 hours ago, bwikel said:

Not my PCC's but they look like the strike industries strike switch.  

Yes thanks, looking at a couple of posts above I realized that question have been answered and the red one is a strike Industries the blue one is in Odin. Both look nice. I put a thread out to see if anyone has experience with these using it in conjunction with a Hiperfire 24c trigger.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Startingover said:

I am just about ready to take the Elftmann out of my main gun, and switch it for the CMC in my other gun for a while.

Tired of it not always resetting if I dont get my finger off the trigger in between shots.

Happened 4 or 5 times yesterday.

Have you tried adjusting it with the adjustment screw at the rear of the trigger?

49 minutes ago, Startingover said:

I am just about ready to take the Elftmann out of my main gun, and switch it for the CMC in my other gun for a while.

Tired of it not always resetting if I dont get my finger off the trigger in between shots.

Happened 4 or 5 times yesterday.

What bolt are you running out of curiosity? Buffer system?  

Please quit teasing with those pics!  I seriously can’t wait to get the PCC trigger.  Any day now.  

Best trigger ever, no difference between my Infinity gun trigger and my PCC

38 minutes ago, bwikel said:

Have you tried adjusting it with the adjustment screw at the rear of the trigger?

The adj screw at the back is for trigger pull weight.

You need to make the bottom/side screws are adj. or it won't run.

This is number 2 from them, it's typical of these triggers to not always reset if you dont take your finger off in between shots.

Just now, Startingover said:

I am running a Faxon gen.2 BCG and Blitzkrieg HD buffer.

Its a very common problem of the Elftmann I am finding out.

I have a complete Taccom buffer and bolt system and have only had a dead trigger once.  

1 minute ago, Startingover said:

The adj screw at the back is for trigger pull weight.

Yes the pull weight adjustment screw. It will also change the return of the trigger or atleast it did mine. If I tried to run the pull weight really light the reset isn't very positive, increasing the pull weight slightly prevented the issue you are having for me. 

2 hours ago, bwikel said:

Yes the pull weight adjustment screw. It will also change the return of the trigger or atleast it did mine. If I tried to run the pull weight really light the reset isn't very positive, increasing the pull weight slightly prevented the issue you are having for me. 

Hmmm

I guess I may try that, nothing to lose at this point.

Thanks 

Hello,

This is my first post so might as well make it worthwhile.

I have a Foxtrot Mike FM9, billet lower and 16" upper.  

Running heavy 7.8oz buffer, and .308 flat spring (Tubbs).

This came with FM's premium trigger.  It was pretty good and functioned without issue.

I changed to a Geissele SD 3gun trigger and it was not reliable in this rifle.  Multiple times the hammer would

follow and not reset.  REALLY wanted that trigger to work. 

I went to a KE arms SLT-1 trigger and it has been flawless.  It's not a Geissele SD 3gun but I do like it. I have shot 3 Steel Challenge matches

and two USPSA matches along with a few hundred rounds practicing and have had 0 issues.  Trigger is listed at 4.5lbs., I have not checked it but would say that's close.

I bought the trigger from Brownells, and if you wait for the right coupon code you can get a good deal.

Thanks,

On 3/22/2019 at 8:08 PM, 3GN said:

e0c49c5c5c60dcbfc527a2a2cc89e337.jpg

Your .454 measurement is on an AR Gold PCC hammer?  Does that mean that any AR Gold hammer that measures .454 across that distance is a PCC hammer?

147815729_ARGoldHammerMeasurement.jpg.bf8f6008073fc29ed67170a3efbd7bd6.jpg

This is my new AR Gold trigger with the same measurement as yours...  I'm wondering if it could be a PCC hammer...

I am having a lot of trouble with it and have currently removed it from my PCC carbine...  What bolt are you using with your PCC hammer?

Your .454 measurement is on an AR Gold PCC hammer?  Does that mean that any AR Gold hammer that measures .454 across that distance is a PCC hammer?

147815729_ARGoldHammerMeasurement.jpg.bf8f6008073fc29ed67170a3efbd7bd6.jpg

This is my new AR Gold trigger with the same measurement as yours...  I'm wondering if it could be a PCC hammer...

I am having a lot of trouble with it and have currently removed it from my PCC carbine...  What bolt are you using with your PCC hammer?

That’s AR15 hammer