Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Best Blue Press Cover

Duane Thomas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one with the chick standing on top of the Humvee in the mini skirt was the cover to beat all covers.

To be excruciatingly pedantic about it, that garment is actually called a poodle skirt.

Duane,

Since you dropped pedantic on us (and you are the movie god)... do you know in which movie did Woody Allen say: "abortively pedantic"?!

:)

The one with the chick standing on top of the Humvee in the mini skirt was the cover to beat all covers.

To be excruciatingly pedantic about it, that garment is actually called a poodle skirt.

Duane,

Since you dropped pedantic on us (and you are the movie god)... do you know in which movie did Woody Allen say: "abortively pedantic"?!

:)

Bananas.

You guys are killing me. While there is no doubt that 'Kathy' (of Ford GT poster fame) knows how to 'wear a holster' :o the best cover was the one with the redhead probably a year, or maybe, year and a half ago. :wub:

I would post it, but Mrs BDH took it away from me. Apparently, she was concerned that I was spending too much time examining the Super 1050 (I know, I know, but I had to tell her something).... :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

You guys are killing me. While there is no doubt that 'Kathy' (of Ford GT poster fame) knows how to 'wear a holster'  the best cover was the one with the redhead probably a year, or maybe, year and a half ago.

That would be May 2004. Go ahead and vote! Join the few, the proud....

I'd love to get the poster of Apr 05 for my work shop but unfortunately my wife wouldn't be too thrilled with the idea and she declined my offer to recreate the same scene with her. I'll have to keep trying :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
Someone care to share with those of us who Dillon can't seem to keep on the mailing list for more than one issue at a time and/or who are the vicitms of an excessively slow postal circus?

Can't help with a pic, but if a descriptive would help imagine a small tight red dress wrapped around a form that most of us will only ever see on a glossy print. Outstanding!!! Chances are being a Dillon cover there is a gun and a vehicle in the picture somewhere. Didn't notice any thou...

BTW,,,Inside they refer to her 'usual good humor'. Something tells me that the one with the real grin from ear to ear is her boyfriend...

:D:PB)

Although this is a "cover" discussion, someone should scan page 36 of the latest issue for the "postally challenged".

Best.

Flightsuit.

Ever.

Most Air Farce folks wearing flightsuits look like fifty pounds of potatoes in a 25 pound sack. I'm glad I don't have to wear one (and so is everyone else). But that flightsuit is properly worn...

Alex

• 2 months later...