Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Best Blue Press Cover

Duane Thomas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed the poll to reflect reality.  The one with the chick standing on top of the Humvee in the mini skirt was the cover to beat all covers.

Changing the poll *after* I've voted - and without posting said cover - is just flat out unfair!! :lol:

So, at the raffle table of yesterday's IDPA, I had choice of BBQ suace, earmuff sweat cover stuff and Dillon calender.... I really wanted the calender but was too embarassed and ended up with earmuff stuff.

AND still kicking myself!!!!!

My favorite blue press cover? I just throw an old canvas gym bag over my SDB. B)  It keeps the dust off of it nicely.  :ph34r:

Careful, somebody might come along and change your nickname to "Old, Moldy Bag".

• 3 weeks later...
I fixed the poll to reflect reality.  The one with the chick standing on top of the Humvee in the mini skirt was the cover to beat all covers.

Is this the one you are speaking of?

s_bluepress0210.jpg

(click for larger image)

or is it this one?

s_bluepress0407.jpg

(click for larger image)

or this one?

s_bluepress0302.jpg

(click for larger image)

The Humvee and mini-skirt seem to be a recurring theme in the Blue Press.

You'll have to be more specific.

Alvin, it's OK that you don't know the difference between a Humvee, a Hummer, and an H2, but it's shameful that you would mistake a dress for a miniskirt.

After further review, you are right. That is indeed a sundress and not a mini-skirt. That's what I get for trying to look up it rather than at it.