Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Best Blue Press Cover

Duane Thomas

Now if we could just get Kate Beckinsale on a cover.... w/ lots of latex and tight leather... and blue contacts... and little pointy teeth.... :lol: :lol:

Portia is cute, no doubt. Cathy's still my fave, too.... of the Blue Press cover girls, anyway... :lol:

The young lady I have at home is my fave overall, so.... sorry Blue Press girls... I'm a married spud... :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if we could just get Kate Beckinsale on a cover.... w/ lots of latex and tight leather... and blue contacts... and little pointy teeth.... :lol: :lol:

Portia is cute, no doubt. Cathy's still my fave, too.... of the Blue Press cover girls, anyway... :lol:

The young lady I have at home is my fave overall, so.... sorry Blue Press girls... I'm a married spud... :lol:

Admit it, Dave! Your wife was watching you type. Wasn't she? ^_^

Liota

Admit it, Dave! Your wife was watching you type. Wasn't she? ^_^

Liota

I bet you can't even see her lips move when he talks! Just kidding with you Dave. The pretty girls on the magazine covers are definitely fun to look at but it is what you have at home that makes it all worthwhile sometimes.

-ld

Excellent idea! I would volunteer getting in touch with her to suggest it, as I know her personal trainer. Unfortunately, he hates me, so I don't think I'll get very far :P

In the meantime, I voted for Cathy and the Ford GT. Bought the poster when it came out too.