Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Fast Food

Nolan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! Heart attack wrapped in foil and served through your car window.

I think my all-time fave has to have been the Chicken Shwarma Sandwich at Zankou Chicken in Glendale, CA. $2 for marinated chicken, diced tomato, and wonderful garlicky sauce wrapped in a pita. Mmmmmm.

The spicy chicken taco at Taco Bell is pretty good.

I used to like the Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Carl's Jr., but the last time I tried one, it was kinda dry and flavorless.

DD

I forgot!!! The Chipotle Chicken Bol, no rice, lettuce, mild, hot and corn salsa, black beans and a fwap (they really call it that!!!) of sour cream and a fwap of guac (they have some of the best anywhere).

Also, if you have them, Jimmie John's #8 on wheat :wub:

My favorite is about five hot wieners. They are also called New York System or Coney Island Hot Dogs. We have a bunch of little places that sell them around RI/MA. I get them "all the way" with onions, mustard, meat sauce, and celery salt. They are just as fast as any Burger King or MacDonalds.

Whataburgers

Krystal hamburgers (my wife calls them gut-bombs :huh: )

here in Mobile, AL there is a place called Colonel Dixie. Their best, IMHO, is the Dixie Dog. Everything you can imagine. Chili, soourkraut, onions, etc. Even contains a hotdog colored with red dye #2. Indigestion guaranteed and one step short of a coronary. :lol:

Slide over a few blocks to the Dairy Queen and top it all off with a Reese's Peanut butter Blizzard. A dairy treat of epic standards!!!

Where are the tums!!!!

dj

#2 at Whataburger (double meat), no tomatoes and add cheese, extra onions, and jalapenos supersized with a Dr Pepper B)

Popeyes spicy, 2 wings & 2 breasts with red beans & rice. Their onion rings were some of the best I ever wrapped a lip around until they quit offering them :angry:

Any taco stand in Texas. :D

Breakfast. Potato & Egg w/ cheese and bacon tacos.

Lunch. Barbacoa or Lingua tacos.

Dinner. Beef or chicken fajita tacos.

All of the above are totally interchangeable from meal to meal….

Did I say I like tacos?

Ummm, I forgot to confess to my drive thru compulsion for Dairy Queen blizzards - chocolate cherry or Georgia mud fudge w/ pecans if I feel nutty. It's not a road trip to a match unless I get one on the way home. 'Course I'll never touch one of their hotdogs again....

Hotdog Hell

Ummm, I forgot to confess to my drive thru compulsion for Dairy Queen blizzards - ...  'Course I'll never touch one of their hotdogs again....

Hotdog Hell

I forgot the desert, too. I'll take mine as an Oreo Blizzard w/ extra Oreos... :)

Unless I'm cooking it, I try to stay away from anything in an animal casing.... :lol: unless it's a Skyliner Coney from Skyline Chili in Cincinnati (or Clearwater or Wash DC)... Mmmmmmm.... Skyline..... (and, no, it ain't Chili by the Texas definition....)

DJPolo, Austin doesn't have a Freebird's World Burrito?  You could just drive to College Station and try  cheaper than a plane ticket to CA.  TXAG

Yeah, we've got Freebird and Chipotle but there's just no comparison between them (which are very good burritos) and the fare at Panch Villa. One burrito and you'll see why.

My wife could not understand why I talked for years about PV's burritos until she finally had them on a trip to San Francisco this past Christmas. A few bites into her first one, she turned to me and said, "OK, now I understand!". B)

-Chet

you guyz disappoint me...how about morton's or ruth's cris? or if'n yer in florida, bern's steakhouse.  my kinda fast food...

Bern's has an awesome steak - but if you consider that "fast" food, what's a sit down, multi-course dinner to you??? :lol:

The new In N Out Burger near me is so popular and so crowded during lunch time, it doesn't qualify as fast food. :(

A double-double via drive-through was just the ticket after working up an appetite snowboarding in the morning.