Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas, yes I will be in Hungary for the Europeans. Just look for the fat annoying fanged guy (vs the standard fat annoying guy lol)

I'd guess (didn't have a gauge) that with the lightest spring installed from the kit you'd have a DA of about 7.5lbs, maybe 8. SA I have no idea.

What really impressed me about this gun vs Maria's is that I know this gun has zero tuning done to it. The owner was kind enough to let me use it and he had shot 200 rounds through it in practice and then the pre match of 360 rounds. Other than adjusting the trigger over travel it's straight out of the box.

Could you please give a good description how you arranged the over travel as im very new to CZ weapons.

If it the same as tanfoglio , there is a screw in the trigger to adjust the rotation of the sear so it does not engage the hooks of the hammer .

over travel for the single action , will need a modification to the interrupter

slavex if you have time could you post some pics of the internals of the shadow 2 please

thanks

the screw in the trigger of CZ pistols is just for overtravel, it prevents the trigger from going back too far (some like it some don't). But when adjusting it you must make sure the sear clears the hammer hooks properly or you get a rounding of the sear and the hammer hooks.

I've posted a large thread on FB with all the internals of the Shadow 2 vs the internals of a Shadow, but I can't post it here as there are too many pics and honestly it's a giant pain in the ass to share them here. add me, Robert Engh if you want to see them on FB

CZ Custom may make an accu-shadow 2, but the factory also has one that is basically the same thing. Whether the factory releases it or not is another thing. 

Edited by slavex

10 hours ago, slavex said:

CZ Custom may make an accu-shadow 2, but the factory also has one that is basically the same thing. Whether the factory releases it or not is another thing. 

Where'd you hear about that?  I haven't seen any pics of a factory, accu-style bushing.  You have pics?

I do, on my Facebook page, I took a number of pics of the bushing gun at IWA, including taking it apart and showing detailed pics of the bushing and slide. I also shot the same gun at Extreme Euro in Czech and posted pics of that. I don't have them on my phone anymore, but they are still on my Imgur page (activeshooter)

http://imgur.com/kYsv6K0

Edited by slavex

Thanks.  Pretty much looks like bushing David at CGW makes for the 97BE.  Will the bushing significantly increase accuracy?

Well, I guess that's sort of a silly question, considering the main function of a bushing is to aid in the pistol's accuracy.  I guess the focus should be on the "significantly increase" part. 

Edited by MissionaryMike

I didn't have the time or ammo to proper test the guns in Czech, and since then almost all my shooting of the 2 has been directly in matches with some sighting rounds when possible. So I really can't speak to what the bushing may or may not bring to the table. They did say the bushing might be the Shadow 2 Orange at a later date, which would be cool. 

You know what I'd like? I'd really like for those to start shipping.. Last bid from my dealer is aug/sep. That review on youtube didn't exactly help either..

Damn they are good looking guns!

There supposed to start shipping in Aug/Sept? Heard anything about MSRP?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

They are shipping, but the orders they got were much much more than expected, and then the delay etc. 

For the Ghost holster it would be best to ask Ghost directly, I know Robin and Maria are using them. It may even be the same one for the regular Shadow with the muzzle thing moved a bit. I use a DAA PDR PRO for the 2 and love it. 

On 8/27/2016 at 10:27 PM, Gridlock said:

I can't wait to get my hands on one any one. Any one know when they are coming out and how many 

received mine last week. theyre slowly rolling out over the next few weeks im guessing.