Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, PrimaryBruce said:

CZ posted a video on their facebook saying they're cranking out 3,000 a month right now. 

It will be interesting to see how fast that fills the pipeline. I understand there is a lot of want right now in competition circles, but at $1300 US and given that a lot of the potential buyers have gone with Tanfo's, it seems like 3000 per would get the deal done in a not unreasonable amount of time. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:12 PM, MarMahDuke said:

I was thinking more to limited production capability.  i.e.  taking machines/smiths off standard sp-01 line to work on Shadows. but yeah.  slavex, share your insider knowledge.  BTW If you do actually work for CZ, I'm available to test this new monster!! :P  Lastly

1cxgz2.jpg

You in luck it's going to happen!!!

I got to shoot a shadow 2 today. Very nice. Also pretty heavy. It's heavier than my 2011........I think around 48oz........ it was completely stock, one of the black ones with blue grips. I want one now. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, adamge said:

Levi, worth the wait!

I'm trying to hold out as long as I can for the TS Orange, but it's not looking promising that they are gonna get it here in any quantity any time soon.

We're gonna be swimming in Shadow 2s before we see TSOs that are readily available.

Don't get me wrong...I'm glad the Shadow 2s are on the way, but I want both.

Edited by LeviSS

10 hours ago, LeviSS said:

I'm trying to hold out as long as I can for the TS Orange, but it's not looking promising that they are gonna get it here in any quantity any time soon.

"The realization of ones ambitions is always less than the anticipation of ones dreams"

Fish - The Barney Miller Show

In other words, on the bright side, once you handle one you may not like it as well as what you already have anyway. Still anxious to check both guns out in the flesh though. 

I've mentioned it somewhere on here before, but I still think you guys should look into importing guns from Canada.  The US dollar very strong and if there is a method / process to do it it is probably worth your while.

My new babies. consecutive serial numbers as well, thanks CZUB! Now to figure out what to do with my Urban Gray....

Shadow 2a.jpg

Take a bunch of photos holding one in each hand and one hanging from a lanyard around your neck to taunt your American friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk