Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatic accuracy is taking pre-orders.

"We still do not have a price from CZ-USA on what these are going to cost, nor do we have an ETA. What we are going to do in the meantime is take a $500 deposit, just like our normal Jackson Package Shadow builds. That will secure you a gun and we will fill the pre-orders in the order they are taken when the guns come in. The deposit is fully refundable at any time. We started taking some pre-orders from people that we know that were ok with not knowing the final price, and word got out and now the phones are ringing off the hook. So the cat's out of the bag so we decided to open it up for everybody. Give us a call if you want one, first come, first serve when the guns show up!!! 501-336-0474"

Well, Talked to CZ-USA and they are back order for awhile on these. Also, they have not even made 2000 world wide yet so it will be a while until 2000 in the USA via CZ-USA and be able to shot them Production.

"Just think of all the Accu Shadows that will be going up for sale."

That's what I'm hoping for! I wore my brother's hand-me-downs (as long as they are in good condition).

Could even make one a CO gun to match my Production gun.

And it is on the IPSC production list

http://www.ipsc.org/rules/proddiv.php

"CZ75 P01, P07 Duty, P09, CZ75 SP-01, CZ75 SP-01 Tactical, CZ75 SP-01 Shadow, CZ75 SP01 Dual Tone, CZ75 SP-01 Sport (9x21mm version with OFM trigger stop as sold in Italy), CZ75 SP-01 Phantom, CZ75 SP-01 Shadow TR, CZ75 SP-01 Shadow Orange, Shadow 2."

Edited by BMaus

Without reading all 10 pages, I'm lazy and don't really plan on switching from my shadow 1, can someone put up a bullet point type list of the benefits or improvements over the currency shadow?

Thanks!

* heavier

* longer sight radius

* better front slide serrations making it easier to rack

* better front and back strap checkering

* higher cut under the beaver tail

* comes standard with flat and extended safeties

* probably more that I can't remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* heavier

* longer sight radius

* better front slide serrations making it easier to rack

* better front and back strap checkering

* higher cut under the beaver tail

* comes standard with flat and extended safeties

* probably more that I can't remember

Excellent, thank you!

I shot one last month at the Australian Nats. I heard a multiple Australian PD champion state that the Shadow 2 is as good out of the box as his Stock 3 which is full of extreme parts and has been "breathed" on by Eric. That's good enough for me.

I shot one last month at the Australian Nats. I heard a multiple Australian PD champion state that the Shadow 2 is as good out of the box as his Stock 3 which is full of extreme parts and has been "breathed" on by Eric. That's good enough for me.

LOL. Yeah, okay.