Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Orange

SCPistolero

Flip the tumb rest 180 degrees for longer fingers. There is also 3 new thumb rests coming from CZUB. See catalog 2016 page 90 items 14-16 (http://www.czub.cz/produktovy_katalog_en/files/assets/common/downloads/page0047.pdf )

You can't... it is machined to fit the inset in the slide exactly.

See my detailed album: http://imgur.com/a/6O0GE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the pics. Have you actually removed the thumb rest? To my eye's the gap filling part could also be a separate one. If not you can put washers under it and then flip it 180 degrees. Not pretty for sure, but functional.

Are we able to get these or the shadow 2 from anywhere right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow 2 has its own thread. But no, you can't buy them yet. Maybe August? No one really knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've got 2 matches under my belt with the TS Orange (and two practice range trips). About 500 rounds in total, not a single failure. The updated grip and go pedal have really made a difference for me (compared to my stock TS). Last match I shot 95.5% of available raw points (645 of 675). Good enough to finish 3rd of 25 shooters (95.99% match points) behind two A classified guys (both made M in other divisions). Not too shabby for someone stuck in D (probably need to shoot classifiers more often than twice a year).

Only downside is the holster wear. I've got a Ghost holster for the SP-01 with an unmodified block. It's a tiny bit loose and wags the tail when holstered. Some wear to the trigger guard has worn the paint off to the metal (pic below). Good, secure holster otherwise (and shows off my new toy nicely!).

D0tvl4s.jpg

The TS orange is so cool. My only gripe is why on earth they put the 'front' serrations half way down the slide. It looks goofy and puts them where if you use them you'll likely hit the thumb rest while racking. They need to be right up the front.

That is a nice-looking holster! You, sir, are an artist. Do your holsters work with Tek Lok and BOSS mount (as in an STI 2011 Eagle or Marauder)?

Looks like it uses the standard mounting pattern for the teklok - I see no reason why a BOSS y-plate/hanger wouldn't work.

Hello from Greece.

I am a happy owner of a CZ 75 TS ORANGE. It's my first .40 caliber and ,after 2 months of contact , i love it .

But i have some FTF (Failure to Feed ) and i am afraid that the problem is the plastic buffer.

My OAL is 28.8-28.9 mm and my magazines run 18 rounds with factory springs and 5mm cutted legs from the followers.

I like the feeling of the recoil with the buffer and i wand it .

So , as i read in other threads

(http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=201948)

i can "stroke" the slide to give room for the buffer.

This mean that i must cut the slide like this?

kapa%20mantel.jpg

Is it safe ?

Thank you.

Manolis

That is a nice-looking holster! You, sir, are an artist. Do your holsters work with Tek Lok and BOSS mount (as in an STI 2011 Eagle or Marauder)?

Yes sir they do. I use the standard BT mounting pattern. We also offer our own drop system.

Yes sir they do. I use the standard BT mounting pattern. We also offer our own drop system.

I use RHT's drop system. I really, really like it.

Hello from Greece.

I am a happy owner of a CZ 75 TS ORANGE. It's my first .40 caliber and ,after 2 months of contact , i love it .

But i have some FTF (Failure to Feed ) and i am afraid that the problem is the plastic buffer.

My OAL is 28.8-28.9 mm and my magazines run 18 rounds with factory springs and 5mm cutted legs from the followers.

I like the feeling of the recoil with the buffer and i wand it .

So , as i read in other threads

(http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=201948)

i can "stroke" the slide to give room for the buffer.

This mean that i must cut the slide like this?

kapa%20mantel.jpg

Is it safe ?

Thank you.

Manolis

I would not do anything that drastic without trying simpler solutions first. I load to 28,8 mm as well and I've run through 25 000 rounds without a single malfunction. I always use a buffer. There may be issues with the modified magazines. Alternatively you can change the length (up or down) by maybe 0,5 to 1 mm to see if it makes a difference. There should be no need to make an irreversible change to a TS with a hacksaw. .....

Sent by Jedi mind control

Sorry for asking this question, I have read this post over and over and might have missed the answer.

Is the grip smaller than the regular TS? More inline with a shadow? Or somewhere in between?

Thanks