Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats the latest news on Cmore RTS2

shotgunone

I picked up a SIG Sauer Romeo 3 last week and someone pointed out that it looks very similar to the RTS2. http://www.opticsplanet.com/sig-sauer-sor31001.html

Any idea where the RTS is made?

I have the the Romeo 3 mounted on my MPX right now and so far it's looking like an excellent upgrade over the Cmore railway that I had on it previously.

The Romeo 3 is only available with a 3 MOA dot correct?

Correct.

I have 2 of the new (later serial numbers) RTS2. They have been flawless this year.Mine are not mounted on the slide and I do not run Major PF as they are on Steel guns. The one I bought last Nov. had to be returned immediately as it didn't work from the very first shot. On and off every other shot. The issues do seem to be worked out and it is an excellent upgrade from the original with 10 brightness levels and hold either up or down to shut off or turn on.

Alma, looks to me like the Romeo1 is very similar to the STS as well?

There are a few things that are definitely different.

The Romeo 1's battery loads from the top versus the side tray. Also it has a notch in the rear to make cowitnessing sights easier.

slightly off topic, does the STS / RTS (2) have the same bolt pattern as the deltapoint ?

I'd kinda like to know this too. Add the Dp Pro as well.

As in, can you use the Arredondo mount for all 3?

DP Pro is the same pattern as the old DP and JPoint. STS and RTS2 is different from the DP.

yes, 8MOA on RTS2 most closely resembles the size of a 6MOA of slide ride.......also it has the latest circuit board and battery compartment upgrades...I'll never go back to slide ride (even the sideways mount I liked) as the lighter weight, more balanced , easier transitioning and you never have to do the odd "search for the dot" procedure

Edited by race1911

I have 2 of the new (later serial numbers) RTS2.....

What is the serial number threshold for old and problematic versus new and upgraded?

I don't remember its been a while. I would expect that any on the shelves at suppliers now would all be good.

• 5 months later...

My V3 failed. Cmore said that within the last week they have received a V4 board. Basically V4 if LED turns off because of battery loosing connection with board it will automatically turn back on so user will not notice that LED ever turned off. Basically a band aid over the true problem but hopefully it works.

My V3 failed. Cmore said that within the last week they have received a V4 board. Basically V4 if LED turns off because of battery loosing connection with board it will automatically turn back on so user will not notice that LED ever turned off. Basically a band aid over the true problem but hopefully it works.

Well that stinks!