Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Season of 3-Gun Nation June 29th 10pm est Sportsman Channel

Ditto, I don't have a cable, no reason to own it when I can stream things to my TV.

So typical of 3-gunner. $10-15k in guns, $5k/year in ammo but won't drop $100/month on cable. Lol! I finally thru down the $100/month for the top Directv package to get sportsmans channel. The wife and I enjoy the heck outta all the popular HBO series now too.

This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to set my DVR to record this, but the DISH Network channel guide still lists the show "Hot Shots" as being on at 10PM on the 29th - anybody know if DISH just hasn't updated their program guide or if the The Sportsman's Channel is having a problem?

I think I like the last years shows better, with match/stage coverage , versus nothing but shoot-offs.

3-gun Shooters will probably agree with you. Your wife or friends who don't shoot and understand the sport much less a stage will likely enjoy the new format more because it's easy to follow and understand.

It's built to be American Ninja Warrior with guns.

I think I like the last years shows better, with match/stage coverage , versus nothing but shoot-offs.

3-gun Shooters will probably agree with you. Your wife or friends who don't shoot and understand the sport much less a stage will likely enjoy the new format more because it's easy to follow and understand.

it's nothing like Ninja Warrior.

I'd love to shoot a Ninja Warrior match.

Build it and we will come....

Edited by BobS761

Same format no acrobatics, yet. I wouldn't doubt it if more props and circus targets get included in the future.

Jesse, do you know the schedule of the shows? Any idea when our match will be aired?

Nick

No idea. Rumor has it they aired the episode they did first beaches the first night the lighting wasn't perfect and they wanted the first episode to be perfect.

• 1 month later...

I really don't like the new format, I hope they bring back the old one

Even though I enjoy watching the current show, I too prefer the old format.

Current format can result in an excellent competitor being put out of the finals for a single bad match.

The old format had lots more competitors and lots more shooting with at least a chance to redeem yourself if needed.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter