Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI comes through like a champ!

Foxbat

Got my new toy today, and all I can say so far is - Thank you, Brandon!

The gun is a beauty, and the delivery was pretty good too! The two-tone finish is just lovely.

post-21305-0-92566500-1420844225_thumb.j

post-21305-0-86895100-1420844234_thumb.j

Edited by Foxbat

Need to look at my records, but I think it was 6-7 months.

The SVI mount usually has three screws on the left, but then two more on the right, so this one is the same.

That is awesome! Be sure to give us a shooting review.

6-7 months??? Where is mine? I get one then order another one. I am looking at the next build now while awaiting the last one I ordered. And the 6-7 months does not happen for me and I own 2 new builds 1 rebuild and 1 new one on order and am planning the next build. Plus an old build limited gun I bought online. Brandon is busy and got married so that said he is the only one I will ever use. If you want the best you go with the flow.

Yes, I learned a long time ago not to sweat little variances in lead time. They are the best and are extremely busy, period. Sometimes large international orders have to bump local builds. I get that. Doesn't mean I like it, but I understand it's a business with a high demand product.

Wow that's a nice looking gun! I don't know if I could save enough in a year for that. I'd have to quit going to other gun store's. I keep spending my savings. I don't know if I have the patients or the will power.

Once you get on the Infinity band wagon, you don't need other gun stores unless you buy your reloading supplies there, or the occasional Glock.......

Wow that's a nice looking gun! I don't know if I could save enough in a year for that. I'd have to quit going to other gun store's. I keep spending my savings. I don't know if I have the patients or the will power.

Once you get on the Infinity band wagon, you don't need other gun stores unless you buy your reloading supplies there, or the occasional Glock.......

Yes, indeed... to their big credit, they keep changing the designs, so I already feel my new gun is obsolete! Smart marketing! :)

The two in the picture are just two years apart, yet one looks more modern.

post-21305-0-95910500-1421070128_thumb.j

So far my impressions are only positive, after 300 rounds through it.

First of all - target acquisition seems quicker. There also is less muzzle flip, it is easier to keep the shots together. The dot movement is smaller.

The recoil is about the same, but the report is different - it is softer on the old gun, and sharper on new - probably having to do with the differences in comp geometry.

The dot so far has been totally stable.