Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Ohio CCGunworks Buckeye Blast

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the chances of this being a classifier match for Limited with 2 GMs? Production and Open have 3 and 5, so they should be good to go. Provided Mads checked that box.

Always has in the past, although Production only had two last year so it didn't count. I thought you had to have three.

Edited by AJE

There is no set number, HQ just determines if it has enough GMs shooting at a high level for each division. 3 seems to be the magic number, so I am not holding my breath over it. I doubt 2 would be enough, but never hurts to ask around.

Great match, huge thanks to all the staff who worked their asses off and my squad mates. My 500 rounds of live fire over the last 2 years certainly showed in my performance but had a lot of fun and have a good indication of what I need to practice the most. Posted video of all but one stage on my YouTube channel for anyone interested in watching. Can't wait for next year. Congrats to the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great match, good stages, well put together. I would add to the other comments that the range staff was high-quality and very professional, which certainly made it a lot easier for us (no distractions, even when reminding us what "facing uprange/downrange"
means :D ).

Thanks to all for putting this on for us!

I agree with everyone else. Was a great match and the staff was great as well. Thanks to all who had a hand in making this happen. Can't wait for the next zip line stage. Maybe a zip line plate rack. ??

Hey folks staff photographer here... Been a busy day and I have to DRIVE to NJ tomorrow ugh... But I got all my orders filled and the bulk galleries are up as of right now.

I enjoyed shooting it with my Canon 7D's just as much as with my Springfield XDm. : )

Here are the links!

------------------------

Sat May 23, 2015 - USPSA Ohio State Championship

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun May 24, 2015 - USPSA Ohio State Championship

Congratulations to Madison and all of his staff and sponsors that made this match so enjoyable! Me and my wife look forward to this match every year and cant wait till next year! Congrats to the shooters that won!