Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Ohio CCGunworks Buckeye Blast

Hello Everyone,

We will be running the 2015 Ohio Buckeye Blast over Memorial Day weekend at Pickaway County Sportsmen in Circleville, Ohio. Shooting taking place on Saturday, May 23 and Sunday, May 24. Staff and overflow will shoot on Friday, May 22 with set-up on Thursday, May 21. If you are interested in working the match, please let me know.

The match format will be similar to last year with 10 stages (including a real classifier in 2015) plus chrono with a round count around 240. The match will be held

Each division winner with at least 20 entries in division is guaranteed to win a gun. Plaques will also be awarded by division/classification. Remainder of prizes will be distributed through random draw.

As sponsors/prizes come in, we will post updates here. Additionally, the match application will be available soon.

Please check back for updates.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MRPC has big plans for a stage this year. The mover will be back with a vengeance. :)

Oh good, me and all the people that stood behind the stage last year crapping their pants trying to figure out the timing will be glad to hear you plan to turn up the heat.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with. MRPC knows how to deliver.

MRPC has big plans for a stage this year. The mover will be back with a vengeance. :)

This time I'm gonna actually study the mover, do some calcs and figure out the lead - and actually LEAD the target(s)!

Edited by teros135

What do you guys think. Shooting clays with a shotgun you track the clay then pull infront of it while pulling the trigger. Would this be a good strategy or be to time consuming.

Hello there everyone!!

I am pleased to announce the continued partnership with Matt Cheely and Cheely Custom Gunworks. As a result of Matt's continued participation with the Ohio match, the match this year is the 2015 CCGunworks Buckeye Blast.

Staffing is starting to come together. We are working on the match hotel and will have something up here by the end of the month. Same goes for registration, the most important part.

Keep the practice going this winter and we will see you in May.

Thanks,

Mads

Good evening everyone!

I have opened up the registration for match. I am using Practiscore for the match scoring, registration and squading. Payments can be made through PayPal Gift or a check/money order mailed to me. To be able to squad, you will need to register and send payment in. You will then receive an email from me that opens the squad portion up.

Here is the link for the match registration. https://clubs.practiscore.com/2015-ohio-ccgunworks-buckeye-blast/register.

Match fee this year will be $110 and will include lunch on the day you shoot. We have worked out the lunch deal where you will get the main dish, a side and a drink this year. I have learned from last year.

Should you want to kick it old school and send in a paper application, you may. I will have those up Friday or Saturday.

Should you have any questions, please let me know and I will get back to you as quick as I can.