Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which low pro adj gas block are you using?

GreenDragon64

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP, and your correct that you need a few other parts, its a system and not just 1 part.

When is JP gonna come out with an adjustable unit that fits in all the small diameter handguards I'm so fond of? I think they sell the syrac GB but I've heard enough bad about them to keep me away.

JP, and your correct that you need a few other parts, its a system and not just 1 part.

True...that includes the shooter and the load.

Yes, I plan on spending lots of time at the press this winter also as it will be a break from one of the jobs and grad school. Quick question, the buffer action spring, does it need to be reduced power just like what you would change out for a pistol's recoil spring for lighter loads? I will end up removing the weights from my carbine buffer instead of puchasing a light buffer.

Edited by GreenDragon64

SLR sentry 7. Easy to adjust, better locking system than most.

Extremely good customer service as well.

I had an older version (SLR DA7?), that I user errored and damaged the detent. Not only was I sent a couple rebuild kits for the DA, Todd also sent me a brand new sentry 7 for free due to my troubles. My Sentry 7 has been doing real well.

I had a syrac gen 1 that froze up. I tried to e mail and contact them a few times for tips/ideas but they never got back with me. Eventually i just purchased an slr unit and the two times i had questions i got responses within hours.

Not only are my slr units better than the syrac- they actually help you when ypu need it. The gen 2 syrac is supposed to be less of a POS though.

I had a syrac gen 1 that froze up. I tried to e mail and contact them a few times for tips/ideas but they never got back with me. Eventually i just purchased an slr unit and the two times i had questions i got responses within hours.

Not only are my slr units better than the syrac- they actually help you when ypu need it. The gen 2 syrac is supposed to be less of a POS though.

Thank you, I just ordered a Syrac which should be in the mail lol. Thankfully I got it through Brownells do if there's any problem I can return it.