Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

c more scope

sschultz

I looked at one mounted on todd Jarretts AR at the Tarheel 3 gun challenge in April. the reticle looks very nice the stadia lines are very fine -if they come out with a 1-8 I will probably pull the trigger.it appears well made.

I got the opportunity to look through Todd's prototype at FNH. I just couldn't focus it, since he was about to shoot. Our vision was incompatible for me to see the reticle clearly. Later in the match, I was able to view an actual production scope. I like it enough to try it rather than buy a second Vortex. The BDC is similar to the Vortex, but finer and with width for 10MPH winds. The dot is like the Vortex, clean and bright.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like it's not quite ready for the market, so specs are subjet to change, hence they are not being revealed.

Even Cmore's web site had no mention of this scope as of a few days ago.

Edited by mpom

I haven't found anything online on this scope. Just the picture of the c-more advertisement above. This is all I could find on c-more scope:

- C-more x10 scopes that they don't sell directly but through distribution

http://www.nikkostirling.com/Content/cmore/cmore.html

- Some background on who did an older 1-5x C-More scope for them

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?71496-Anyone-know-the-History-of-the-C-more-systems-1-5x24-scope

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Way to busy for me,

Trying to figure out all the hash marks while engaging targets at different distances and hold offs for wind

would fry my head.

I'll stay with my Vortex 1x6. Simple. For me it has just enough to figure out things quickly.