Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stuart (eerw) and David (Cajun Gun Works)

justaute

I just want to take a moment to publicly thank these two fine gentlemen. They are an absolute asset in the CZ and the general firearms community. Not only are they terrific gunsmiths, but also, perhaps more important, good people.

With their help, I've learned much about my CZ firearms that I had never thought possible. From replacing mundane parts to fitting disconnectors, to even sharpening hammer-hooks. Both Stuart and David have taken time out of their precious days to walk me through the know-hows of various gun-smithing skills.

Guys, thanks much.

Called CGW yesterday from my office and hit voicemail, figured they were busy and didn't leave a message. A few minutes later my phone rang - it was David calling me back. How often does that happen?

:bow: :bow: :bow: i have been having problem zeroing my shadow, changed front sights 3x and still can not get it to zero called stuart and told him all about it few days later I got a front sight in the mail from Stuart.....no charge :cheers:

I agree! I've placed several orders from CGW and CZC. Both David and Stuart have helped me out before with various things. From dealings with them and reading posts on here and other forums, my perception is that they are very focused on helping the CZ community. I don't really see them only pushing their products but helping out with CZs in general both troubleshooting and modifications whether dealing with their parts or not. They're great resources and assets.

I'd also put the guys at Automatic Accuracy (owned by Matt Mink) on par with the great CZ work done by Cajun Gun Works and CZ Custom. All three of these shops are top notch.

Edited by JGus

Both awesome to deal with David has always spent what ever time I needed and answered every question with detail. Stuart is a top notch guy have dealt with him on the phone or by pm and he is always a vast source of knowledge and help had the chance to meet him last November when I came out to shoot the area 2 match I let him drool all over my open gun. He was very gracious and gave me and my buddy a personal tour of their facility.

I can't imagine how much of your lives is spent being good Samaritans around the forums but it is greatly appreciated. Not sure how much Stuart gets paid but he deserves a raise. I think is likely directly responsible for pushing a good deal of business CZCs way and will certainly continue to have mine.

Thanks as well to CGW. Awesome parts and service.

Still wondering why Dr. Atlas hasn't opened up his laboratory for outside work.

I have three kids and a company to run!

But I do hope to get some projects completed this year and offer them for sale. If you have anything particular in mind I might take a request :)

I'm really addicted to the build so once I have something all dialed in I end up setting it down to work on something else. Althoung I'm thinking about commissioning some local shooters to shoot my guns and help me identify any areas for improvement. I really don't want to let any of them go without a significant amount of trouble free trigger time on them.

You guys are pretty funny.

I started out like you all, discovered CZ, but there were not very many people working on the guns.

So many failed attempts and buying and selling a lot of guns, and a lot of help from Angus, Matt and others, I figured out how not to do a lot of stuff.

Thanks to all your support, help.

But I do hope to get some projects completed this year and offer them for sale. If you have anything particular in mind I might take a request :)

I'm really addicted to the build so once I have something all dialed in I end up setting it down to work on something else. Althoung I'm thinking about commissioning some local shooters to shoot my guns and help me identify any areas for improvement. I really don't want to let any of them go without a significant amount of trouble free trigger time on them.

Do you need someone to shoot a Limited build? Do I get a Kneeling Atlas Techwear jersey?

Lester

Edited by SpankYa

I'd be in on this. love to shoot other peoples creations. SEND IT!

I'd be in on this. love to shoot other peoples creations. SEND IT!

Get in line... :)

thank you both Stuart and David, you guys have spent lots of time answering my questions and helping me out on my projects. I appreciated it. John I have a couple ideas for different builds I will run by you. was thinking of starting a side business and we may have some goals that align closely.