Movin' on up!

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally moved off the Top 20 'D' Class Production shooters list of shame :P , by turning in a 74.799% (currently my highest qualifier ever) on Ironsides (CM03-12) at a classifier match that and a 49 on CM03-05, gives me a 47%.

And got my Limited % up to 55%... I just gotta slow down with that gun, it just looks too fast for me, I try to keep up with it :D

I'm finally classifed in Production ... and my average even matches the class!

PRODUCTION Class: C Current Pct: 52.802 High Percent: 52.802

I even managed to move my Open percentage in the right direction

OPEN Class: B Current Pct: 67.543 High Percent: 67.543

I do wonder why the classifiers I shoot well never seem to show up but those that are right at the bottom of the range seem to always show up!

Kevin

Well, he hasn't been around the forum much in the last few months but I still have to congratulate my shooting buddy "dbchaffin". He just moved up to the number two spot in Limited at 99.878% and he owes all of his success to me. If I had gone with my instincts a couple years ago and shot him in the leg to slow him down some like the rest of the guys in the club wanted me to, he never would have gotten to where he is today. Oh well, hindsight is all A's.

how about this.....

Have not shot the Limited gun in a year and a half.....

Shoot it in 1 match in Memphis and shoot a 81% and raise the LTD percentage by almost 3 points with it. :blink: Can you go up in class without even shooting ??? :):P:D:lol:

Hopalong

Thanks to the classifier tool I did some math on my last special classifier match. If I did all things correctly looks like I might have finally converted that "m" in limited to "GM"

Not official but at least it looks good to happen. Classification has never meant much to me but if this happens it'll feel good to know I might actually be close to back.

JB

• 4 weeks later...

Got classified in Open. Classified C in Lim, L10, and Production. Shot into B in Open. Works for me. :) I'll blame it on the class I had with Voigt.

Only problem is now I have to work to get out of the bottom of B class.... :ph34r::P

• 4 weeks later...

Well, much to my supprise it finially happened. Assuming there isn't a glitch in the USPSA system I have made it to Master class in L-10.

The classifier that I thought was going to go in as an 85% ended up being a 97%, since MM had just got the latest HHF a month before, and I guess they don't take that into account.

Now I really have to get to work to try and shoot like a Master class shooter on a regualr basis.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, much to my supprise it finially happened. Assuming there isn't a glitch in the USPSA system I have made it to Master class in L-10.

The classifier that I thought was going to go in as an 85% ended up being a 97%, since MM had just got the latest HHF a month before, and I guess they don't take that into account.

Now I really have to get to work to try and shoot like a Master class shooter on a regualr basis.

Trigger T I have watched you shoot and you aare devinitly a "MASTER" Good luck to you in all that you do...........

Hey Steve,

I did for a while, but gave it up as the cost to hit factor was too great 90% of the time. Now I've built up a CZ 75 single action in .40 to do Lim 10 with. I'm happy with the way the gun shoots now, I had to add weight to it though to get it there. It was REAL snappy at first.