Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Daddy's little girl!

kneelingatlas

Congratulations! That is way cool! Hope Mama and the new little Amy are doing well! :cheers:

Daughters are great, our youngest (an Amy, also!) is always the first one to run to me and give me a big hug when I get home, makes sure I have a napkin, food on the plate, and glass of water when we eat, and wants to help me with everything from working about the house to going boating on the river...and she is awesome at putting loaded rounds in an EGW case checker and then saying "Papa, ready!" so I can do the final check. Takes twice as long, but that really isn't the point, is it?

BTW - I planted cactus and thorny bougainvillea (with a little razor wire and tin cans mixed in) under my daughters' windows. Just sayin'. :ph34r::roflol:

Now you have BOTH kinds and the family is balanced. You will gain much from her sweet presence. Now, t hat being said, I was a pretty mischievous girl child, but then I became a good shot with a gun and dipped my fingers into many different career and vocation options along the way. Being a girl NOW is easier than it USED to be. You'll love her and vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...