Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

I was checking to see if my 4th classifer shot Feb 9th had run at HQ yet.

13-02 Down the Middle was first turned down for several weeks then reinstated and got credit this Thursday morning two days before the match on Saturday.

The 85% gave me a B class . Would I rather be 1 of 10 U/Prod? Naaah...

Keep them in the middle guys,

Ernie

Edited by MadDawg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been checking (every hour maybe) to see if my 4th classifer shot Feb 9th has run at HQ yet. Long painful story......Maybe tomorrow. Expecting B class. Would I rather be 1 of 10 U/Prod? Ummmm....

Messsing around I looked up a friends classifer scores and saw his membership had expired last month. When I asked him about it, he said he had renewed on line already. He was told to just present his card if asked.

Mark, looks like from your email that several others may be caught in this as well.

Gotta watch out for those guys that are A/B/C in other divisions shooting in your division for the first time too!

OK folks, the match is closed to entry. We are full. Record number of competitors for the match. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Here are the stats. And before I get more PMs and emails, yes we will apply to USPSA to have the appropriate divisions considered as classifiers.

Now just keep praying for good weather Saturday.

Thanks again,

Mark

Competitor Stats.pdf

EXCELLENT MATCH! And fun times! Gun snags had me pulling my hair out,,,but I still had a smile for most of the day on my face. Super tired,,, I hope that the RO's enjoyed the cookies for their hard work! Thanks to the entire crew for making it a match worth driving out to for sure!