Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

Folks,

We will have many fine vendors at the match, and many will have reduced prices at the match.

I wanted to point out the Black Bullets International is a sponsor at the match, and is offering approximately 10% all of their bullets, with delivery at the match.

Please contact Chandler at BBI, if you are interested.

If any other vendors have special offers, that require pre-orders, please feel free to post here, or contact me.

Mark

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about any vendors that are coming let us who you are so we can go to your website and order stuff that can be delivered to us at this match too? Like Hazmat idems.

Edited by a matt

How about any vendors that are coming let us who you are so we can go to your website and order stuff that can be delivered to us at this match too? Like Hazmat idems.

At this point, I know of BBI, Max's Choice, Hear-Pro, and Autrey's Armory. These are the only one's I KNOW are coming. I will update if I hear of others.

Here are the current Match Stats. We are in communication with 2 more Open GM that will probably shoot the match.

GM M A B C D U

Limited 4 10 7 30 23 2 11

Lim-10 0 1 1 3 2 1 2

Open 1 9 9 13 12 2 7

Prod 3 8 9 15 21 6 9

Revo 0 0 0 3 4 2 1

SS 0 1 3 3 3 5 3

Reminder - If you want to get bullets from BBI at the match, you must contact Chandler at BBI next week. You will get a 10% discount and delivery at the match, but you must pay cash.

Mark

On Hither and Yon which mini-popper activates the swinger and does the swinger remain visible once activated?

BTW the stages look awesome. Looking forward to shooting them!

Edited by ZackJones

On Hither and Yon which mini-popper activates the swinger and does the swinger remain visible once activated?

BTW the stages look awesome. Looking forward to shooting them!

PP1 - T9 is an out and back target - disappearing.