Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Given the long, snowy winter we have had up here, I am looking forward to this match even more than usual. Can't wait to shoot in some warmth for the first time this season!!!

This match is always one of my favorites and I'm sure this year will be no exception, so thank you Mark and Crew in advance for putting on a great and fun match!!!

We ordered up some special weather for you guys north of the mason/dixon line. Last year, I was first up on our squad's 1st stage. My hands were numb from the cold . When the start signal sounded, talking about trigger freeze .....

Fri Mar 14 HIGH 63° LOW 41° Mostly Sunny Chance of rain: 0% Sat Mar 15 HIGH 63° LOW 45° Mostly Cloudy Chance of rain: 0%

4 days and a wake up...can't wait.

I remember the cold last year. Shorts, Short sleeve shirt, windshirt....was freezing my twig and berries off. By 10am everything was good, but the first stage....yikes.

I'll be prepared this year, that is for sure!

Looks like it's going to be an AWESOME match! The Cookie Bin will be on the range cart -- Although, I must enforce a TWO cookie limit -- so I can make sure that there are enough cookies to go around, for Range Staff, and the RO's. See everybody there! May there be, SAFE Travels to EVERYBODY that is heading out to the match!

Looks like it's going to be an AWESOME match! The Cookie Bin will be on the range cart -- Although, I must enforce a TWO cookie limit -- so I can make sure that there are enough cookies to go around, for Range Staff, and the RO's. See everybody there! May there be, SAFE Travels to EVERYBODY that is heading out to the match!

RM gets one per stage, including Chrono - RIGHT?!?!?

RM gets one per stage, including Chrono - RIGHT?!?!?

RM gets at LEAST 4!!!

Did anybody else notice that on stage ONE: there is a 34 round count, for 170 possible points description, but only 32 rounds to shoot -- 14 Paper and 2 poppers ? Should be 32 rounds and 160 points correct????

Never mind I just saw that two targets require 3 shots each!

YUCK!!! LOL

Edited by NJGlockGirl

Did anybody else notice that on stage ONE: there is a 34 round count, for 170 possible points description, but only 32 rounds to shoot -- 14 Paper and 2 poppers ? Should be 32 rounds and 160 points correct????

Never mind I just saw that two targets require 3 shots each!

YUCK!!! LOL

Yes, I am afraid that the Stage diagram does not make it clear, but the Written Stage Briefing will.